Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

It appears that the people that hate trump think they are judge, jury and executioner. But the truth is a fact, first you can't have a trial without a law being broken, if a law has been broken, a suspect is needed by solid evidence, an arrest must be made, a plea must be entered, an unbiased jury must be chosen along with the judge. Then the suspect must have attorneys to defend him/her and prosecutors to represent the injured party. What law has been broken? Trump was to smart to participate in this farce of an impeachment inquiry, that scheme is just another in a long list of attempts to oust a rightly elected president from office. INNOCENT until proven GUILTY not the other way around.

It appears that the people that hate trump think they are judge, jury and executioner. But the truth is a fact, first you can't have a trial without a law being broken, if a law has been broken, a suspect is needed by solid evidence, an arrest must be made, a plea must be entered, an unbiased jury must be chosen along with the judge. Then the suspect must have attorneys to defend him/her and prosecutors to represent the injured party. What law has been broken? Trump was to smart to participate in this farce of an impeachment inquiry, that scheme is just another in a long list of attempts to oust a rightly elected president from office. INNOCENT until proven GUILTY not the other way around.

guess you haven't been paying attention today.....but that is nothing new for a trumptard….skip right over anything that might be incriminating

I have listed the crimes in 2 different posts today....I'm sure you just missed it...hate to think you were using that old republican ploy of playing ignorant of anything

BUT

it just got worse for trump and RudyG…..rudyg's former associate just gave them a bunch of emails , letters and etc.....several show rudyG stating that trump wants dirt on Biden

trump wanted this over quickly so he could end it without anything poping up....to add to it...several republicans want to hear from some people.....going to get even more interesting...…...who knows....trump could end up impeached in the Senate......I'm sure the white house is stocking up on bed pans because Atilla the None is starting to ******* his pants

BUT

as long as the trumptards stay in the cult cave it will all go over their heads....although hope they have pontoons in the cave......several just might follow that tidbit about crying me a river

It appears that the people that hate trump think they are judge, jury and executioner

I wish!

but we just are the corruption police...….where as you people are just the obstructers of truth

going to have to start calling you hottobe ostrich...….you act just like one...….pull your head out of the sand......say something that makes no sense...and then back into the sand

Last edited:
Mmmmm as the plot thickens....and the ice melts....

Giuliani associate referenced "Biden case" in newly revealed notes

Washington — House Democrats released a trove of documents from an indicted businessman who helped Rudy Giuliani in his campaign to pressure Ukraine, including previously undisclosed handwritten notes and a letter Giuliani addressed to the Ukrainian president-elect requesting a meeting shortly before his inauguration.
Lev Parnas, a Ukrainian-born U.S. citizen, was indicted on campaign finance charges along with another associate in October at the height of the House impeachment inquiry. He soon offered to cooperate with congressional investigators and recently received permission from a judge to hand over his records to the House Intelligence Committee

Chairman Adam Schiff sent the material to Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler on two flash drives, writing in a letter that the Intelligence Committee "continues to receive and review potentially relevant evidence" in its investigation into President Trump's dealings with Ukraine.
The new documents come to light as the Senate prepares to open Mr. Trump's impeachment trial, and could bolster Democrats' arguments for admit new evidence and hearing from additional witnesses

The three committees that led the initial phases of the probe released selectmaterial from what they called a "voluminous record of data" gleaned primarily from Parnas' cell phones.
The excerpts show Parnas acting as a conduit between Giuliani and current and former Ukrainian officials, including several close aides of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. One handwritten note reads: "get Zalensky to announce that the Biden case will be investigated" — a reference to the ongoing efforts to get Ukraine to announce probes to benefit Mr. Trump politically.
read more:

wouldn't want him to start a war to keep him in office

Senate Readies War Powers Bill to Limit Trump’s Iran Options

(Bloomberg) -- The Senate is moving closer to a rebuke of Donald Trump over Iran, as Democratic Senator Tim Kaine said he has enough Republican votes to pass a resolution limiting the president’s ability to carry out a military attack against that country without congressional authorization.

The move reflects bipartisan dissatisfaction over the administration’s varying justifications for the drone strike that killed Iranian General Qassem Soleimani in Baghdad, including a briefing last week that one GOP senator called insulting.

Kaine said Tuesday he has 51 “declared votes“ for a revised version of his war powers resolution. He said GOP senators Mike Lee, Rand Paul, Susan Collins and Todd Young will support his measure.

Two of these Republicans -- Lee and Paul -- said last week they would support Kaine’s effort after they blasted Trump administration officials including Secretary of State Michael Pompeo over the classified briefing. Lee said it was the worst briefing he’d ever received on military matters.

guess you haven't been paying attention today.....but that is nothing new for a trumptard….skip right over anything that might be incriminating

I have listed the crimes in 2 different posts today....I'm sure you just missed it...hate to think you were using that old republican ploy of playing ignorant of anything

BUT

it just got worse for trump and RudyG…..rudyg's former associate just gave them a bunch of emails , letters and etc.....several show rudyG stating that trump wants dirt on Biden

trump wanted this over quickly so he could end it without anything poping up....to add to it...several republicans want to hear from some people.....going to get even more interesting...…...who knows....trump could end up impeached in the Senate......I'm sure the white house is stocking up on bed pans because Atilla the None is starting to ******* his pants

BUT

as long as the trumptards stay in the cult cave it will all go over their heads....although hope they have pontoons in the cave......several just might follow that tidbit about crying me a river

damn hototbe….that is about as nice as I get....and you gave me a dislike...….I'm hurt....right down to my "little head'

Real titles for you subhub174014 a lot more accurate; we can call you,
rude · impolite · ill-mannered · bad-mannered · unmannerly · ungracious · discourteous · insensitive · uncivil · ill-humored · surly · sullen · boorish · oafish · loutish · crude · coarse · vulgar · gross half-baked, illogical, irrational, unreasonable.

now hold it a fucking minute....I am NOT unreasonable!

one thing I am is tolerant...…..I should just tell you what I'm thinking or where you can put your opinion...…….but I won't.....see how nice I am......I didn't tell you to GFY

Last edited:
Back