Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I believe Iran has always and will forever promise whatever you want to hear and do what they want

well.....again your beliefs are/were wrong......several other countries were a part of that deal and all of them and us were keeping an eye on things..…...all in agreement....I ran was following the treaty...…..that is why most of the world would not support trump on the Iran thing......France and a couple others continued to do biz with them even though trump was pushing the embargo...….rest of the world knew trump was/is a fucking idiot

Iran may be a major sponsor on terror and always has been...…..but they were following the nuke treaty

What France Really Thinks of U.S. Iran Policy
france-iran-talks
Mar 17, 2015 · Appearances can be deceiving: Anne-Elisabeth Moutet writes that France's political stance on the projected U.S.-Iran nuclear deal is very close …

How World Leaders Reacted To The Iran Nuclear Deal | HuffPost
iran-nuclear-deal-reactions_n_7793728
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani addresses the nation in a televised speech after a nuclear agreement was announced, in Tehran, Iran, July 14, 2015.

Iran Nuclear Deal: Why EU Unlikely to Follow in Washington ...
iran-us-europe-nuclear-deal
Iran Nuclear Deal: Why EU Unlikely to Follow in Washington's Footsteps. In mid-October the Trump administration designated Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) a terrorist organization and authorized the Treasury Department to impose further restrictions against the country's security body.

What's next for Mideast and rest of the world now that U.S. is out of the Iran deal

U.S. President Donald Trump, making good on a pledge from the 2016 election campaign, announced on Tuesday he will reimpose sanctions on Iran, pulling the U.S. out of a landmark international nuclear accord with Iran he called a one-sided "catastrophe."

Although arms-control experts widely acknowledge the deal signed by major world powers in 2015 is imperfect, they warned that its collapse would give the Islamic republic the green light to restart nuclear activities, potentially triggering a nuclear arms race in the Middle East.

Here are some important effects of Trump's announcement.

I was a 13E, what were you? When were you there? I did 91 to 96

when I was there I was with a Howitzer outfit with Big Red out of Ft.Riley….we went there every fall to play war games.....that was in the early 70's

can't remember my mos...….prior to going to the first inf I was a 67n20 for 3 years....then sent to Ft.Riley and first infantry....for me it was a crazy jump from choppers to howitzers

And reports coming in, a second wave of ballistic missiles launched into Iraq. Iranians are claiming 30 American soldiers dead.

This is really bad. Iran is now saying if there is retaliation there will be much more to follow including attacks on Israel.

And reports coming in, a second wave of ballistic missiles launched into Iraq. Iranians are claiming 30 American soldiers dead.

at first Iran wasn't taking credit for it......hinting that it just might be some upset by what trump did....but see now iran is saying they are behind it......but really doubt that is the end of it

This is really bad. Iran is now saying if there is retaliation there will be much more to follow including attacks on Israel.

neytinfuckingyahoo is partially behind most of this anyway....although he is keeping his mouth shut now...…..if you remember...neytinyahoo was preaching that iran was not following the agreement and can't be trusted...….no one would listen to him.....except trump!

Smh, yes, this is EXTREMELY bad! Do people still think Trump has done a "good" thing now? I figured things were going to get worse and, sadly, I was correct!

the real question is....are we safer now than before?.....and how many troops did trump bring home keeping his campaign promise?

Mmmm would seem at least 4,000 troops sent over on this little deal.....and most forgetting the 1,500 he sent to the Saudi's to protect their oil!

one hell of a negotiator…..all he is doing is telling the trumptards to look at him flex his muscle....the rest of the world just sees his ass

Cpt Bonespurs not afraid to send troops in harms way

at first Iran wasn't taking credit for it......hinting that it just might be some upset by what trump did....but see now iran is saying they are behind it......but really doubt that is the end of it
Not correct, it's all over Iranian media and their politician's social media. These are ballistic missiles as in ICBM. These are not shoulder-fired rockets.

the real question is....are we safer now than before?.....and how many troops did trump bring home keeping his campaign promise?

Mmmm would seem at least 4,000 troops sent over on this little deal.....and most forgetting the 1,500 he sent to the Saudi's to protect their oil!

one hell of a negotiator…..all he is doing is telling the trumptards to look at him flex his muscle....the rest of the world just sees his ass

I agree 100%! I hope we are able to get out of this fiasco, but I don't know since Trump has alienated the other countries from helping us! Well, the country votes for a nincompoop and has to SUFFER the consequences!

neytinfuckingyahoo is partially behind most of this anyway....although he is keeping his mouth shut now...…..if you remember...neytinyahoo was preaching that iran was not following the agreement and can't be trusted...….no one would listen to him.....except trump!
While I agree that this hate-monger has been goading Drumph, this is no-one's fault but Drumph's. He's a grown man or so they tell us. He could have handled this in a very different way.

He's turned out troops into slaves mercenaries by sending them to Saudi Arabia. The Saudi's are footing the bill but the troops won't see a penny of that money.

I agree 100%! I hope we are able to get out of this fiasco, but I don't know since Trump has alienated the other countries from helping us! Well, the country votes for a nincompoop and has to SUFFER the consequences!
We get out of this by pulling out of the Middle-East...everywhere.

Not correct, it's all over Iranian media and their politician's social media. These are ballistic missiles as in ICBM. These are not shoulder-fired rockets.
Pretty sure Iran does not posses Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles. Just your standard run of the mill ballistic missiles.

Iran launches rocket attacks at US troops in Iraq in ...
https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/07/iran-launches-rocket-attacks-us-troops-iraq-revenge...
1 hour ago · Iran has launched ‘tens’ of missiles at air bases in Iraq where US troops are stationed. State TV said the attacks were ‘revenge’ for the killing of General Qasem Soleimani in a US drone ...

Iran Retaliates Against U.S. in Rocket Attack on Two Iraqi ...
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-07/iran-retaliates-against-u-s-with...
1 hour ago · Iran Retaliates Against U.S. in Rocket Attack on Two Iraqi Bases - Bloomberg A U.S. defense official confirmed that an attack was underway against the …

what people seem to forget.....look at the amount of people at his funeral.....Iran has to do something to appease it's own people if nothing else

While I agree that this hate-monger has been goading Drumph, this is no-one's fault but Drumph's. He's a grown man or so they tell us. He could have handled this in a very different way.

Atilla the None...….has a habit of listening to people he shouldn't and ignoring the ones he should....spent 3 years now humiliating every agency we have...needs them now....but doubt he will listen...….he let neytinyahoo con n him into this......he let P.utin conn him into pushing the Ukraine voter hacks....when every country in the world knows it was Russia.....he has let N.K start up and do more than before and because he gets love letters from him and trusts him....he is just mind fucking Atilla the None also

Last edited:
Back