Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Just How Similar Is Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler?
https://www.newsweek.com/just-how-similar-donald-trump-adolf-hitler-501252
At the Emmy awards ceremony on Sunday night, Transparent creator Jill Soloway compared Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. Many others have made the same comparison before her: the front page of the Philadelphia Daily News in December 2015; the Council on America-Islamic Relations; the Holocaust survivor Zeev Hod.

5 Ways Donald Trump Perfectly Mirrors Hitler's Rise To ...

https://www.cracked.com/blog/why-comparing-donald-trump-to-hitler-makes-perfect-sense

1. He Used To Keep A Copy Of Hitler's Sequel To Mein Kampf By His Bed. Flickr/Gage Skidmore. …​
    2. Not Taking Him Seriously Makes Him More Dangerous. Flickr/Michael Vadon. One of the first …​
    3. Don't Think Concentration Camps, Just Think Prisons. Wikipedia. The problem with Hitler was that …​
    4. He'll Sell His Hate As Hope For The Poorest Citizens In This Country. Flickr/Michael Vadon. Do I …​

Yes, You Should Be Comparing Trump to Hitler – The Forward
trump-to-hitler
Yes, You Should Be Comparing Trump to Hitler. From images of caged migrant children sleeping under space blankets to parents facing deportation proceedings alone, the federal government’s forcible separation of families at the border has shocked Americans’ consciences in a …

Historian on comparing Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler: "My ...
https://www.salon.com/2018/08/06/historian-on-comparing-donald-trump-to-adolf-hitler...
Aug 06, 2018 · Historian on comparing Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler: "My resistance ... is being overcome" ... But now, with Trump, my resistance and that of other historians to making that comparison is being ...

Similarities between Donald Trump, Hitler truly striking
https://www.shreveporttimes.com/sto...-donald-trump-hitler-truly-striking/82806958/ · Aug 15, 2019

Your insults are useless directed at me. Documentation, I don't recall

you have certainly shown that.....probably the only factual statement you have ever made......everything goes right over your head......and into your ass.....where you have your head lodged

I'm trying to see things from you point ofew but I can't get my head that far up my ass

I give up, can't see where I "insulted you" ..... but I know better than to expect you to show me, as I know you have no proof where I insulted you. You've been part of this forum long enough to KNOW when I'm insulting someone. But, if you long for that kind of attention, I can dish a few at you let me know. .
Try to remember that I can agree on some things.......I am not a republican but at this time your democrats are the worst I have ever seen. Oh BY THE WAY... You live the lies not me. You can dish out what? Don't bother.

you have certainly shown that.....probably the only factual statement you have ever made......everything goes right over your head......and into your ass.....where you have your head lodged

I'm trying to see things from you point ofew but I can't get my head that far up my ass
You act like and immature 10 year old. I would be real proud, you prove it every time you open your mouth. It is not that everything goes right over are heads, we simple reject everything you post as total garbage, this is where good common sense used on our part.

It is not that everything goes right over are heads, we simple reject everything you post as total garbage, this is where good common sense used on our part.
good common sense, huh! gif_Yellowball-laughing8.gif..... Now THAT is funny. I don't think the conservatives in THIS forum got enough sense to come in out of the rain. I do believe if Trump told you folks to stick your tongues to a hot burner on the stove, you'd do it.
good common sense ... now that IS a good one. Thanks for the laugh!

It would appear that not all Democrats are united with impeachment like US Representative Jeff Van Drew? Perhaps this process won't reach the Senate? And quite possibly with other like minded people like him President Donald Trump 🇺🇸 will be re-elected for another term for four more years 🥳

It would appear that not all Democrats are united with impeachment like US Representative Jeff Van Drew? Perhaps this process won't reach the Senate? And quite possibly with other like minded people like him President Donald Trump 🇺🇸 will be re-elected for another term for four more years 🥳

Naw He killed himself for re-election.....he got in because he was in trump territory and they didn't like the republican candidate.....so he got elected...…...he thinks by switching over now he won't have to face a primary challenger in the republican party

I saw interviews from both sides....want nothing to do with him

and I saw Pelosi was not happy....that being trump territory the Dems pumped a lot of money in to his campaign

You act like and immature 10 year old. I would be real proud, you prove it every time you open your mouth. It is not that everything goes right over are heads, we simple reject everything you post as total garbage, this is where good common sense used on our part.

why...because I give you solid facts....and your 3rd grade reading level you just can't understand them.....you think because a couple others with the same "shortage" makes you smart.....on this site there is dumb......dumber...and dumbest.....you pick where you fit in

Go Trump 2020 sweet victory coming
...especially with the help of OTHER POSSIBLE US Representatives like Jeff Van Drew to at least put a rest to impeachment and allow Trump to win in November 2020 without these challenges to President Donald Trump's 🇺🇸 leadership until the election itself as the ultimate test of leadership by the American electorate.

Applauding US Representative Jeff Van Drew 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I guess @subhub174014 's avatar needs bigger tits, a bigger staff, and more "Dem Ass" (from @Angelyn) magic to keep their guys in line? :unsure:

Last edited:
Naw He killed himself for re-election.....he got in because he was in trump territory and they didn't like the republican candidate.....so he got elected...…...he thinks by switching over now he won't have to face a primary challenger in the republican party

I saw interviews from both sides....want nothing to do with him

and I saw Pelosi was not happy....that being trump territory the Dems pumped a lot of money in to his campaign
It would be interesting if he got re-elected too? :unsure:

Tossing some hope to @subhub174014 I did see how Pakistan is going to execute one of it's former leaders for treason....

also.....you seem to forget there are a lot of republicans who don't like what trump has done to the party......and are NOT going to run for re-election...….it only takes 7 of those to vote their conscience on their way out the door ......and trump is OUT!

also.....you seem to forget there are a lot of republicans who don't like what trump has done to the party......and are NOT going to run for re-election...….it only takes 7 of those to vote their conscience on their way out the door ......and trump is OUT!
We shall see whether or not Trump will be impeached and removed from the office of POTUS. And whether or not he will be re-elected in November 2020. :unsure:

Back