Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

After my experience yesterday seeing you online is a breath of fresh air as well as others that desire to remain nameless @subhub174014. It might be odd, but I am celebrating you and it would be odd to report me for it? All you need do is if you get tired of me defending you as I did as seen from the link beneath or openly celebrating your debating style just say so.

( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/go-trump.160047/page-14#post-2431553 )

I didn't take your first comment as defending me at all....seemed to be throwing gas on the fire!

and yes AFTER you did throw a couple of compliments (sort of compliments)….but that had no bearing when they were looking at my terms for others....seems I am the only one condemned over the arguments...didn't come to much...but could have

and I can't believe others (nameless) would give a ******* one way or the other...but what some seem to forget....without me and mac and a couple others....there is no argument or debate or whatever...the right would get tired of each other patting trump on the back and all this would just fade away...so even though I am talking myself right now...I have never been for banning or restricting someone for what is said on here...no matter who...some I may ignore for a while.....but I feel they are still entitled to speak their peace....name calling......just adds a little color as far as i'm concerned....even blkdlaur who pisses me off a lot I also know we have a lot in common

Last edited:
I didn't take your first comment as defending me at all....seemed to be throwing gas on the fire!

and yes AFTER you did throw a couple of compliments (sort of compliments)….but that had no bearing when they were looking at my terms for others....seems I am the only one condemned over the arguments...didn't come to much...but could have
You don't usually get it as you most likely have haters, I am anti-hating you @subhub174014 which is called "praise". I know you do not probably encounter that word a lot so here is a definition of it for you, of course it is not in the Godly sense though:

Would any believe I got @subhub174014 admit that Trump is smart? Sorry @subhub174014 I think others want to see this and it was a public chat too, for any interested be sure to scroll up: ? ? ? ?
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/best-presidential-candidate-running.160759/page-4#post-2432024 )
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/best-presidential-candidate-running.160759/page-3#post-2431995 )

Problem is that you would have to agree with him that Trump is the anti-Christ. Sorry for that gotcha @subhub174014 .

Last edited:

and I can't believe others (nameless) would give a ******* one way or the other...but what some seem to forget....without me and mac and a couple others....there is no argument or debate or whatever...the right would get tired of each other patting trump on the back and all this would just fade away...so even though I am talking myself right now...I have never been for banning or restricting someone for what is said on here...no matter who...some I may ignore for a while.....but I feel they are still entitled to speak their peace....name calling......just adds a little color as far as i'm concerned....even blkdlaur who pisses me off a lot I also know we have a lot in common
If you still doubt me @subhub174014 about me defending you while you were away from the site check this out:

BEST country with best President on its birthday Go Trump

best country is debatable anymore.....check the numbers.....we lead the world in NOTHING...matter of fact in a lot of key issues we are last among the major countries

best president also is a matter of opinion....you notice he didn't win the popular vote....and his approval has never gone much above 40%

true birthday coming up.....be better if we could dump the chump

Back