Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

9 Signs You're Too Involved in Other People's Affairs
www.orchidrecoverycenter.com/blog/9-signs-youre-involved-peoples-affairs
1. The only thing you ever talk about is other people. When the only thing you ever have to contribute to a conversation is a rumor, opinion, or story about someone else, it’s a pretty clear indicator you’re too involved in other peoples affairs. 2. Your own affairs are not addressed

quite an avatar......but I'm convinced the only thing large about you is your nose!
You are welcome to wander and post where you please @subhub174014 but I am perplexed as to why you choose to linger here among us deplorable fans of Trump on a thread whose purpose is to glorify Trump? Perhaps you are thinking of riding the Trump bandwagon after he wins his second term? Your only cost would be the consumption of your share of deliciously and nutritiously made crow on your part. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

The late Professional wrestler Rowdy Roddy Piper made a movie before he died called "They Live" where he found a pair of sun-glassed that uncovered truth that no one could otherwise see. In that movie Piper was selected as he had a physical role where he had to literally beat up a guy just to have him see the truth about all the lies no one else could see without them. It was the final resort after trying to convince him to do so and begging him to do so. I so feel it is the same thing with Trump! To me Trump is a living metaphor of those sun-glasses!

For any interested here is a youtube link to that movie and that fight scene begins at the 55th minute of the movie roughly should any desire to skip ahead to that part of the movie to see what I mean:

That was a great knock down / drag out fight scene - one of the best and a very entertaining movie - favorite quote: “ I am here to chew bubble gum and kick ass anddddddddddd
I’m all outta bubble gum.” :}

I can see your point how this movie relates.

You are welcome to wander and post where you please @subhub174014 but I am perplexed as to why you choose to linger here among us deplorable fans of Trump on a thread whose purpose is to glorify Trump? Perhaps you are thinking of riding the Trump bandwagon after he wins his second term? Your only cost would be the consumption of your share of deliciously and nutritiously made crow on your part. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Images of supporter

bing.com/images

Back