TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

So why are you bother me ? I don't have it .so what ever "constitutional text " you looking for I quite sure the computer in your hand and help the hat rack on your shoulders figure it out ...I don't talk to rats
Lee Daniels Cookie GIF by Empire FOX
Lmao, just because you and your leftist ilk here aren't smart enough to understand simple things like the constitution, doesn't mean the rest of us are the same way... I already know the answer, little man.

he was working for US, all of us, therefore the people have a right to audit is income and anything else which might affect the people and the government.
Cool! I'm glad to see you finally support us getting to see us seeing detailed finances of the Biden family so we can all understand the level of corruption with China and other foreign adversaries. Margorie Taylor Greene would be proud of you!

Joe Biden Job Approval Surges After Democrats' Midterm Wins, New Poll Shows​

President Joe Biden's approval rating surged after the Democrats' stronger-than-expected showing in the midterm elections last month, according to a new poll.

Biden's approval rating plummeted in the months leading up to the midterms as economic woes, including inflation and high gas prices, struck the country—fueling concerns that Democrats could be wiped out during the midterms.

However, Biden led the Democratic Party into a surprisingly strong election. Democrats held Senate control and lost only a handful of House seats, delivering Republicans a small majority that is already facing turmoil as Representative Kevin McCarthy struggles to unite the conference behind his speakership bid. The midterm also largely bucked historic trends, as the president's party typically suffers significant defeat in the midterms.

Some Democrats have questioned if Biden would be a viable 2024 presidential candidate due to his low poll numbers, but the midterms resulted in the party largely celebrating and coalescing around the president.

Old news he’s back to 42%

Where's the bicep? I can't spot it for the flabby arm.
Tardo - we have been around your "blockhead" before ... we agreed you are a mental midget and way overplay your physical stature. You are a prwooven peasant among men and a mire douchebag when around strong women. Now get back to romancing that palm. Dope. :devilish:

* "prwooven" is a licensed copyright of TardnConfused, Incorporated.

Attachments

• TnC Asking to Lick Window.gif
    TnC Asking to Lick Window.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Hardly surprising you don't understand any of this.

Laws are also known as Acts of Congress. Statute is another word that is used interchangeably with law. When the president signs a law, the law receives a number in the order in which it is signed. Hence the Presidential Tax Transparency ACT, you fuckwit.
"fuckwit" ... now, that is some funny shyt! :sneaky:

Back