Training For Couples. NYC Area.

Training For Couples

Yes, there are such couples out there as I found out.

I should mention I offer training for such couples in which hubby is a bit scared to surrender his wife and needs a push in the right direction. New York area only.

Some of you husbands having finally understood your situation at home now need to accept your wife wants activity beyond that which your marital bed offers. It took you years to figure it out, yet you’re tenaciously grappling with the lack of attention she has been giving you of late. Why? Duh.

Your options are keep ignoring her desires and see how much your situation improves, or begin to accept a new role based on newly heightened sexual rewards she bestows upon you for allowing her to have the black cock she wants on the side. It’s that simple.

It’s the solution to your drab vanilla sex life or lack of it, provided you’re brave enough to chance stepping into this new role.

Some of you men are unknowingly betas and need training. Your wives don’t. On the contrary. With proper sexual rewards training from your wife you should eventually become excited and your little cocks should get hard from excitement after being contacted for your cooperation in offering her up for BBC sex.

With proper encouragement you too can be taught to accept and be broken into this new and exciting role for you.
would you be willing to help a duck wannabe train me and my wife?

Not all white hubbys are into this pic you shared. In fact an extreme minority is, but your enthusiasm is great.

Just saying. But he could learn to be more relaxed with what I want to do.
Ok. I have a couple situations like yours on my plate. Fact is some people will never give in if you want to know the hard truth. There is one couple I know where it's been three years in which a wife has been waiting and hoping that her husband will allow her to have a black man, but he's not budging. He keeps talking about how he is afraid to allow it, etc. Afraid of how it will change his sex life and marriage. Needless to say his wife is extremely frustrated and disappointed.

Ok. I have a couple situations like yours on my plate. Fact is some people will never give in if you want to know the hard truth. There is one couple I know where it's been three years in which a wife has been waiting and hoping that her husband will allow her to have a black man, but he's not budging. He keeps talking about how he is afraid to allow it, etc. Afraid of how it will change his sex life and marriage. Needless to say his wife is extremely frustrated and disappointed.
That's me😡 But he is willing to learn

Back