Training For Couples. NYC Area.

B Brown

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
Training For Couples

Yes, there are such couples out there as I found out.

I should mention I offer training for such couples in which hubby is a bit scared to surrender his wife and needs a push in the right direction. New York area only.

Some of you husbands having finally understood your situation at home now need to accept your wife wants activity beyond that which your marital bed offers. It took you years to figure it out, yet you’re tenaciously grappling with the lack of attention she has been giving you of late. Why? Duh.

Your options are keep ignoring her desires and see how much your situation improves, or begin to accept a new role based on newly heightened sexual rewards she bestows upon you for allowing her to have the black cock she wants on the side. It’s that simple.

It’s the solution to your drab vanilla sex life or lack of it, provided you’re brave enough to chance stepping into this new role.

Some of you men are unknowingly betas and need training. Your wives don’t. On the contrary. With proper sexual rewards training from your wife you should eventually become excited and your little cocks should get hard from excitement after being contacted for your cooperation in offering her up for BBC sex.

With proper encouragement you too can be taught to accept and be broken into this new and exciting role for you.

Training For Couples

I should mention I offer training for such couples in which hubby is a bit scared to surrender his wife and needs a push in the right direction. New York area only.

Some of you husbands having finally understood your situation at home now need to accept your wife wants activity beyond that which your marital bed offers. It took you years to figure it out, yet you’re tenaciously grappling with the lack of attention she has been giving you of late. Why? Duh.

Your options are keep ignoring her desires and see how much your situation improves, or begin to accept a new role based on newly heightened sexual rewards she bestows upon you for allowing her to have the black cock she wants on the side. It’s that simple.

It’s the solution to your drab vanilla sex life or lack of it, provided you’re brave enough to chance stepping into this new role.

Some of you men are unknowingly betas and need training. Your wives don’t. On the contrary. With proper sexual rewards training from your wife you should eventually become excited and your little cocks should get hard from excitement after being contacted for your cooperation in offering her up for BBC sex.

With proper encouragement you too can be taught to accept and be broken into this new and exciting role for you.
żałosny klaun
Sophia wants you to use her as
Simon
Watches
a you tell your amigos to take her to a nightclub for black
men to fuck her. IMG-20200126-WA0014.jpg

Wish we were closer

You're in GA. That's not a distance issue for a New Yorker provided we develop a good rapport and have mutual interest. Everything is relative. Know were I am now? On the other side of the Atlantic Ocean vacationing in the Caribbean.

Cucks come all the way down here to get some hard black pole for their wives. I know because I've been coming here every year for years now. It's all about you and what you want, and are you willing to be a go getter for it.

You're in GA. That's not a distance issue for a New Yorker provided we develop a good rapport and have mutual interest. Everything is relative. Know were I am now? On the other side of the Atlantic Ocean vacationing in the Caribbean.

Cucks come all the way down here to get some hard black pole for their wives. I know because I've been coming here every year for years now. It's all about you and what you want, and are you willing to be a go getter for it.
Love to know more

A nice set up for you. After being nervous about doing this I get you to comply and have you lie on your tummy on the hotel room floor while I fuck your wife there. The view you are offered is a closeup behind us. You wife's ass in under a pillow and her legs spread missionary style on the floor. This way you are up close enough to see and hear the sound that black pole makes as it slushes into your wife's pussy juices. Up and down you watch that black pole as it plunges into her pink hole. Enjoy the view my friend, plus the feeling of your cock swelling against your belly as you lay on the carpeted floor. You're now well on your way to being a good cuck and voyeur.

My fetlife page:

I limit my friendships to those who I have personally met or are based in NYC or a nearby state. I will make exceptions to those who are into travelling to meet.

I do this in order to keep my contacts confined to people in which I can potentially have some real face to face interaction, plus also keep the dreamers and fantasy folk at a distance.

The point is to interact with those who are for real and accessible as opposed to being into BS or playing the fool.

I don’t have to tell you this, but there are a lot of fakes and time wasters online. My point is to avoid all such people and give attention to those who are serious about their kink interest(s).

I am never in any rush to get into this and for your safety and in order to make sure you get the maximum results from this situation, you shouldn’t be either.

After initial online contact, I encourage us to meet at a public place(s) for as many times as you’d like or until we feel comfortable about potentially pursing this further or not.

I go to munches, meetups in the city (it’s usually at a nice pub or bar) where open minded and likeminded people chat, become better acquainted, develop friendships, etc. while discussing our interest over a ******* or meal.

A nice set up for you. After being nervous about doing this I get you to comply and have you lie on your tummy on the hotel room floor while I fuck your wife there. The view you are offered is a closeup behind us. You wife's ass in under a pillow and her legs spread missionary style on the floor. This way you are up close enough to see and hear the sound that black pole makes as it slushes into your wife's pussy juices. Up and down you watch that black pole as it plunges into her pink hole. Enjoy the view my friend, plus the feeling of your cock swelling against your belly as you lay on the carpeted floor. You're now well on your way to being a good cuck and voyeur.
If I was the cuck in that situation I would cum all over the carpeted floor watch and listening to you using my wife

Much of my training, if you're serious about this, is centered around giving up power to your wife under my direction, and your taking a consensual role. As always, the way I do things is meant to drive your experiencing pleasure to the point where you could hardly control yourself, and you may even come in just a few minutes. For me it is critical that you, the husband, experience a maximum level of enjoyment simply from being cooperative and supportive. It's not just about me or your wife. It's about us all taking pleasure levels to the max.

Another method I use.

Your palms are sweaty or your heart racing a bit in anticipation of being in the room. Under my direction, I have you lay naked on your back while I have your wife put her pussy in your face and gyrate. You are not allowed to touch your now hard cock.

Afterwards, she is directed to turn around reverse cowgirl and repeat the pussy in face gyration, but now giving you a handjob, not to the point where you cum, but to the point where I tell her to stop. Again, you are not allowed to touch your cock. In fact, at this point it's best to submit to having her restrain your hands while you watch me fuck her.

You lay next to us in the bed with your hands restrained and a pillow under your cock. You are allowed to dry hump it and cum if being so close up to us and hearing me pump her gets to be too much for you. Feel free to fuck the pillow like a dog in heat and moan while I service your wife.

Again, many of you cucks are green, and you've never dealt with the right bull yet. You don't know how excited an imaginative bull like me can get you, how hard I can get your cock, and how hard I can make you cum after training both you and your wife. Once more, I'm in the NYC area if you want to learn something new about being trained to be a good supportive hubby.

Last edited:
Training For Couples

Do you train wife as well? I am wannbee cuck and would like to get my wife trained?

Back