To Watch Her Cheat or Set Her Up?

This is a big fantasy for me. I want her to tell me to wait for sex until marriage, only for her to cheat on me the whole time with kingly BBC. 🤴🏿 🍆

I want to set her up to cheat in our own home. I would invite my homie with the BBC over for a weekend and tell him to wear shorts. I want him to hang out the bottom of the shorts and tantalize her with his sheer size anytime that “I’m not looking”. Then, I would get everyone ******* and leave for awhile to “go get more alcohol” thus leaving them alone.

My homie would know he has free range to fuck the ******* out of her. If she was responding to his BBC hanging out his shorts in any positive way, he would know to pull it out and ask her if it’s bigger than mine. We all know where it goes from there.

If it is a negative or neutral response to the bottom tip of the BBC hanging out of his shorts, then we would try Plan B. He would sleep on the couch nude for the weekend. I would explain this ahead of time to my fiance, that my homie had a condition that made him hot at night, so that he has to sleep naked.

In the middle of the night, after purposefully having a terrible sex attempt with my small dick and her, I would “get embarrassed” and ask her to go check on the homie and make sure he didn’t need anything. She would hopefully be sexually frustrated enough that seeing the homie sleeping with his BBC exposed on the couch would entice her, if not immediately then the future. I would continue to have my best friend try to fuck her, including letting him befriend her on socials and letting them exchange numbers.

The homie is a lot smoother with women than I am. Big dick energy I suppose. He fucked my girlfriend and prom date in High School, and I never ended up getting any kind of action from her.

Examples of how I want the homie to be, except that gym shorts and no boxers.
View attachment 6873290View attachment 6873291
I want my man to tell me to wait till marriage but then when my cute brunette friend comes over to our place to visit he flirts with her right in front of me and then fucks her in my bed while I’m at wotk

I would love to set her up with a BBC.
Enjoy watching her being seduced and turned into a BBC slut.
At the same time turning me into a cum eating cuckold husband.

Back