Thoughts on Right of passage for young black men coming of age?

My wife has bedded several of her bulls nephews, cousins and a bulls kid or two when they turned 18 thru the years givIng them all their first piece of white pussy (so they claim) for sure bareback with no pulling out. My wife recently had a threesome with two 19 year olds she met thru their cousin she fucks, cousin is 27. She says she really likes older men but i will tell you, when a bull has asked about this “right of passage” type thing, my wife has NEVER refused or given any hesitation. I got to watch her with the two 19 year olds and it was really fun just seeing their nervousness at first which didn’t help with me their watching but once she had those cocks out, in her hand, taking turns sucking them, one of them getting a little excited and cumming in her mouth…it was game on. He recovered fast and about the time he was ready for action, the other one had just nutted in her pussy. He barely got pulled out and the other was in, pushing her legs back to her ears and pounding away. It was fun watching her get in doggy position, taking one and sucking the other. I think they each came about 5 times, mostly in her pussy before they gave up and had their fill. They asked if they could come over this Saturday but we are out of town. I think it’s pretty hot my 50 year old something wife fucks these young men when she’s asked. One bull a few months back had his nephew visiting from out of state for about a week, i think he was over every day for pussy, to be young again!!!

My wife has bedded several of her bulls nephews, cousins and a bulls kid or two when they turned 18 thru the years givIng them all their first piece of white pussy (so they claim) for sure bareback with no pulling out. My wife recently had a threesome with two 19 year olds she met thru their cousin she fucks, cousin is 27. She says she really likes older men but i will tell you, when a bull has asked about this “right of passage” type thing, my wife has NEVER refused or given any hesitation. I got to watch her with the two 19 year olds and it was really fun just seeing their nervousness at first which didn’t help with me their watching but once she had those cocks out, in her hand, taking turns sucking them, one of them getting a little excited and cumming in her mouth…it was game on. He recovered fast and about the time he was ready for action, the other one had just nutted in her pussy. He barely got pulled out and the other was in, pushing her legs back to her ears and pounding away. It was fun watching her get in doggy position, taking one and sucking the other. I think they each came about 5 times, mostly in her pussy before they gave up and had their fill. They asked if they could come over this Saturday but we are out of town. I think it’s pretty hot my 50 year old something wife fucks these young men when she’s asked. One bull a few months back had his nephew visiting from out of state for about a week, i think he was over every day for pussy, to be young again!!!
i love to meet your wife

Dude, you should sell tickets. Would love front row seats

Back