This site is nothing but a popularity contest..

Whole lot of nonsense
Are you illiterate or just stupid? Go and read my original post in here.

This was my first comment in here.

"I mean you're not wrong, but that's how the internet works especially when it comes to sites like this. It's no different than Reddit, AFF, or any of the swinging sites. If anything this site has been consistent in the sense that there are some legit people who seem interested in meeting (not just a small minority) and there are a decent amount of frauds and fakes who are here just to chat and pretend. Win some, lose some."

Learn how to read before you start getting big bodied, it just makes you look a fucking idiot, which apparently you are. All that snark and rudeness for what? I'm not complaining about having trouble meeting people. You and the rest of the verified people are literally proving part of OP's point but hey, go off.

I will say, I dont think the verification process works very well as I just get the feeling that the majority of the female halfs of the couples just agree to take the verification pictures so that their idiot boyfriend/husband will stop pestering them about it, and they have no actual interest in black men. Could be wrong, but thats the vibe I get with a lot of the "verified" couples.

Especially the ones with absolutely no media of them with actual black men.

My apologies. I hit reply on the wrong post. All of that was meant for the OP.
I will repost it in the appropriate reply.
My question to you, do you think the OP is talking about reality or just upset that no one wants to cater to him?
I don't really care what OP is crying about. There is always going to be someone crying about a lack of success, and they'd rather blame some external factor instead of looking inward and reflecting on why things aren't working out for them.

I don't keep up with OP's comments or history on here so I have no idea what they've done or what they haven't done. Maybe they should go back to the drawing board or maybe they should find another website. Their losses have no impact on my successes.

But hey, keep jumping the gun and being rude/snarky on the internet - it's a good look.

I will say, I dont think the verification process works very well as I just get the feeling that the majority of the female halfs of the couples just agree to take the verification pictures so that their idiot boyfriend/husband will stop pestering them about it, and they have no actual interest in black men. Could be wrong, but thats the vibe I get with a lot of the "verified" couples.

Especially the ones with absolutely no media of them with actual black men.
A lot of of the women with no/limited media on their profiles post it in the verified threads so that only other verified people can view it.

So, yes you're wrong lol you aren't getting the entire picture since you don't have access.

A lot of of the women with no/limited media on their profiles post it in the verified threads so that only other verified people can view it.

So, yes you're wrong lol you aren't getting the entire picture since you don't have access.

well i have spoken to plenty of verified guys on here who tell me that not much gets posted in that part of the site and its pretty dead so not sure who to believe on that one

This site has become nothing but a popularity contest... It's been dead since like 2018, and anyone who is still on here black or white just want endless amounts of pictures. No one on here is serious about it anymore. It's all become a joke/popularity *******.. Lol whatever I'm done here.✌✌
This may be true for some members, but not for all!!! :)

That's not it man, been at this for over a year now. Everyone is just full of *******...
14 total posts in one year ... you can't be looking too hard. Why not just post your telephone number; you'll get more responses that way. LOL

Your profile says you're white, bi-sexual, looking for Dom/Sub and 3-somes.
This isn't really a Dom/Sub or Bi-sexual website.
You're not showing you're married, thus 3-somes (as a sub with no spouse) don't really fit well. If you were married & a sub/bi-sexual, yeah.

So, you're sorta like a dude at a swing party with a 3 inch dick ... ain't no one interested. Fish long enough, however, someone will eventually come along as desperate as you. Of course you could "fake it" and put a banana in your pants ... just be sure its in the front, not the back, or folks will think you crapped your pants. LOL

Honestly, I think you'd be better served at a Dom/Sub website. You can do some web searches; look for dominatrix sites.
INFO: https://www.bing.com/search?q=domin....69i57j69i65l2.9442j0j4&FORM=ANAB01&PC=EDGEDB

If you meet a "good one" it'll be like being married for 30 years. She'll treat you like a crapbag ... lol
words_GoodLuck2.jpg
words_TouchYourself.jpg

Last edited:
14 total posts in one year ... you can't be looking too hard. Why not just post your telephone number; you'll get more responses that way. LOL

Your profile says you're white, bi-sexual, looking for Dom/Sub and 3-somes.
This isn't really a Dom/Sub or Bi-sexual website.
You're not showing you're married, thus 3-somes (as a sub with no spouse) don't really fit well. If you were married & a sub/bi-sexual, yeah.

So, you're sorta like a dude at a swing party with a 3 inch dick ... ain't no one interested. Fish long enough, however, someone will eventually come along as desperate as you. Of course you could "fake it" and put a banana in your pants ... just be sure its in the front, not the back, or folks will think you crapped your pants. LOL

Honestly, I think you'd be better served at a Dom/Sub website. You can do some web searches; look for dominatrix sites.
INFO: https://www.bing.com/search?q=domin....69i57j69i65l2.9442j0j4&FORM=ANAB01&PC=EDGEDB

If you meet a "good one" it'll be like being married for 30 years. She'll treat you like a crapbag ... lol
View attachment 4349269
View attachment 4349265
You're an idiot lol, but thanks for the input I guess...

That's not it man, been at this for over a year now. Everyone is just full of *******...
Process of elimination for one thing.
You go to the beach hoping to score some pussy, you ask every attractive unattached lady if she'd like to go have a few drinks then go to your room and fuck. Sure, some will gasp and walk away, a few might even smack your face for insulting them, BUT if you've been tactful enough, look interesting & trustworthy, a few are going to take you up on the drinks which gives you more time to impress 'em for the big SCORE.

Took a quick look at your profile ... very little about you other than you're a white guy. We don't know your age, don't know what you look like.
First impressions are critical if you're trying to hook up. You usually win or lose your "big sell" in the first 3-5 minutes of conversation with a new person.

Good Luck ... pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg .... pic_MacNfries&Wife.jpg ..... and ps, I'm not an idiot.

Last edited:
This site has become nothing but a popularity contest... It's been dead since like 2018, and anyone who is still on here black or white just want endless amounts of pictures. No one on here is serious about it anymore. It's all become a joke/popularity *******.. Lol whatever I'm done here.✌✌
I literally got my first black lover from this site. Probably because I'm verified.

I literally got my first black lover from this site. Probably because I'm verified.
He's probably upset because he's frustrated not getting what he wants...like having you like you are in your Nov 11, 2020 video you posted (but can you blame him?:ROFLMAO:)

Glad you're verified..and glad you're happy having gone black. Btw, I'm in Baltimore if you ever travel out this way (Nov 11, indeed...:sex:)

Are you illiterate or just stupid? Go and read my original post in here.

This was my first comment in here.

"I mean you're not wrong, but that's how the internet works especially when it comes to sites like this. It's no different than Reddit, AFF, or any of the swinging sites. If anything this site has been consistent in the sense that there are some legit people who seem interested in meeting (not just a small minority) and there are a decent amount of frauds and fakes who are here just to chat and pretend. Win some, lose some."

Learn how to read before you start getting big bodied, it just makes you look a fucking idiot, which apparently you are. All that snark and rudeness for what? I'm not complaining about having trouble meeting people. You and the rest of the verified people are literally proving part of OP's point but hey, go off.

Did you want me to respond?
hmmm
Kettle -- Black
For someone who wants to be taken seriously, you denigrated yourself with a bunch of angry rantings.

Can you say FLEXING for no reason?

I will gladly admit that I am sarcastic. Im from NY, its just in my *******. The fact you took it offensively, I can say that I'm sorry that you felt insulted, but seriously, you need to check yourself - you are way to sensitive to be online. This whole thread was started by a guy who found out that he wasn't worth very much--and he got offended.

I have met plenty of people from this site. Ive met women, couples and some of the bulls (guys).
I have never had an issue with anyone I have met
In fact, one guy who met me, said "ahh, now I get it."
Because when you meet me in person you realize I just have a low tolerance for drama and bs.

Its why I get along really well with most women -- most women cannot stand bs and drama. Life is too short.

I dont think you truly understand what the OP was saying. And I still dont think you get what he was saying.
Does that make you dumb? No. I mean, who cares what the OP was saying.
He is upset that no one likes him. Maybe he should take that as opportunity to self-reflect and improve himself.

All I said in regards to your post was "UGH!! Nonsense!"
Because you kind of took it to a whole other level. Like, I get it. You aren't an idiot, but the OP does not want to learn. So why are you trying to educate him? As Forrest Gump said, stupid is as stupid does.

But you revealed some true colors yourself my man. You have some underlying hate going through your veins. Just calm down. No one is coming after you- seriously. No one is calling your manhood out, no one is criticizing you. No one is attacking you.

We could do this all day. The difference will be that I'm not going to lose sleep over this, and you are just getting more angry and hostile.

I dont have an issue with you -- If you want to take a second, and take responsibility for what you wrote - thats great and I will accept any apology you make. I dont want drama on here. But wow, you really dove right into the cesspool.

I hope you have a better day today.

I don't really care what OP is crying about. There is always going to be someone crying about a lack of success, and they'd rather blame some external factor instead of looking inward and reflecting on why things aren't working out for them.

I don't keep up with OP's comments or history on here so I have no idea what they've done or what they haven't done. Maybe they should go back to the drawing board or maybe they should find another website. Their losses have no impact on my successes.

But hey, keep jumping the gun and being rude/snarky on the internet - it's a good look.
Im totally with you.
Agree with everything you said.
The OP just got dealt a dose of reality.
Women are not responding to him positively in person, so he thought he could try his luck online- and online women can just totally IGNORE him
And he's wondering why?
ummm...im guessing you have nothing interesting to say.

this isn't directed at you = cuz you get it
but to the other people reading this thread
Guys : women like talking to me because when I message them or answer their inbox messages Im trying to understand who they are and what they want and then thinking - can I be someone who can give them what they want. And if the answer is "no" then I dont just say, I cant do that, but I try and be helpful and suggest someone who could be good for them.

that's why I meet other guys on this site. I wish more men took this approach.
I have TOTALLY referred plenty of women to other guys on this stie
And I will continue to make recommendations
If you want to talk to a real cuckold
inbox my friend @Neilson
If you are in NJ inbox my friend @KingHandsome99
if you want to go to the BEST IR party in NY/NJ/PA inbox my mentor and friend @Idowives0763
If you want the biggest dick on this site in NYC inbox my other friend @acejones

this is a community - men need to stick together.

Back