The Size question???

My husbands little white cock is at best 4 1/2 inches in length and 3 inches girth at the very most , our bull is just over 9 inches in length and a girth of 7 inches . His penis is so much harder as he also lasts much longer than my husband has ever managed .so it’s one option for sexual satisfaction. Black cock gives me both vaginal and multiple orgasms that no white cock has ever managed to do .

Last edited:
Yes i prefer very hung men
Like this
full

I'm around the 7 mark. I have been in two one way open relationships (no "cuckold" dynamic), one from Spain and one Venezuela, and also a mutually open relationship (from Spain).

The Spanish one is VERY strict about penis size and all of her lovers were comfortably over 8", thick and most importantly, tall, powerfully built black men. It wasn't unusual for her to take more than one of them to her bedroom either. She had a big ass (without being fat) and an attractive figure so when she was dancing in the club, the black men were swarming around her. She took the biggest one (or more than one) home.

The Venezuelan girl, I say this not in arrogance but she is absolutely stunningly beautiful with a huge ass and so basically every man (not only blacks) was in love at first sight. Other than me, she was black only but she was a little more relaxed about penis size. If he was under about 8 inches, she would go through with it but not call him again. He had to be bigger than me though (otherwise what's the point?)

However she was more into gang bangs and group sex than the Spanish one, who usually delt with multiple BBCs one at a time.

The Spanish mutual open relationship she was only 20 but she was a total BBC slut and a size queen.

I wouldn't get back with any of them, but I'll always love them all at least a little bit haha

Back