The average Black cock is bigger, thicker, harder than 90%+ of White cocks.
I'm sorry to break it to you but facts do not back that fantasy up in any way. Ave size both white and black males is 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 inches with less than 10% of black males or white males being above "Normal size." below is one of many researches that looked into the so called myth or true scenario of the black males penile size compared to others.

“Oversized” Penile Length In The Black People; Myth Or Reality
February 2009
Tropical Journal of Medical Research 11(1) DOI: 10.4314/tjmr.v11i1.30465
JC Orakwe , Godday Ebuh
Abstract
Objective: Amongst the Caucasians and some non-Black races, there is the popular belief that the black people generally have longer penile sizes. Even the Blacks themselves tend to believe so.

This study was carried out to test the veracity of this ascription of “oversized” penile length to people of the Black (Negro) race. Design: A prospective and comparative study Setting: The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Nigeria. Subjects and Method: Full-stretch flaccid penile lengths, and flaccid penile lengths, were measured in 115 adult men of the Black race in Nigeria. The results were compared with reported similar main studies on people of other races, which were accessible to the authors. These studies were done in Italy, Greece, Korea, Britain, and the United States of America. Result: The mean full-stretch penile length of
the Nigerian Blacks was 13.37cm and the mean flaccid length was 9.36cm. Similar studies reported full-stretch penile lengths of 12.50cm in Italians, 12.18cm in Greeks, 9.6cm in Koreans, 13cm in British Caucasians, and 12.45cm in the American Caucasians. The penile length for Nigerian Blacks was longer than those of the other races, but the differences were only statistically different in comparison with the Koreans.

Conclusion: There is the possibility of racial differences in penile sizes, but there is no convincing scientific background to support the ascription of bigger penile dimensions to people of the Black race

I'm sorry to break it to you but facts do not back that fantasy up in any way. Ave size both white and black males is 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 inches with less than 10% of black males or white males being above "Normal size." below is one of many researches that looked into the so called myth or true scenario of the black males penile size compared to others.

February 2009
JC Orakwe , Godday Ebuh
Abstract
Objective: Amongst the Caucasians and some non-Black races, there is the popular belief that the black people generally have longer penile sizes. Even the Blacks themselves tend to believe so.

This study was carried out to test the veracity of this ascription of “oversized” penile length to people of the Black (Negro) race. Design: A prospective and comparative study Setting: The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Nigeria. Subjects and Method: Full-stretch flaccid penile lengths, and flaccid penile lengths, were measured in 115 adult men of the Black race in Nigeria. The results were compared with reported similar main studies on people of other races, which were accessible to the authors. These studies were done in Italy, Greece, Korea, Britain, and the United States of America. Result: The mean full-stretch penile length of
the Nigerian Blacks was 13.37cm and the mean flaccid length was 9.36cm. Similar studies reported full-stretch penile lengths of 12.50cm in Italians, 12.18cm in Greeks, 9.6cm in Koreans, 13cm in British Caucasians, and 12.45cm in the American Caucasians. The penile length for Nigerian Blacks was longer than those of the other races, but the differences were only statistically different in comparison with the Koreans.

Conclusion: There is the possibility of racial differences in penile sizes, but there is no convincing scientific background to support the ascription of bigger penile dimensions to people of the Black race
I doubt many people on this site care about science. This is a male lead fantasy group.

Just a routine weekend in our 14yr marriage. Es normal!

Attachments

• 20240406_233937.jpg
    20240406_233937.jpg
    962.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 20240406_233917.jpg
    20240406_233917.jpg
    967.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 20240621_214253.jpg
    20240621_214253.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
  • 20240621_214247.jpg
    20240621_214247.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
  • 20231026_203428.jpg
    20231026_203428.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 20231024_193358.jpg
    20231024_193358.jpg
    915.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 20231203_195837.jpg
    20231203_195837.jpg
    780.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 20240203_215448.jpg
    20240203_215448.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
I love to see my wife enjoy black cocks

February 2009
JC Orakwe , Godday Ebuh
Abstract

Conclusion: There is the possibility of racial differences in penile sizes, but there is no convincing scientific background to support the ascription of bigger penile dimensions to people of the Black rac
From a sample of one but with many comparisons - I can attest as an Asian male, we do have significantly smaller penis especially when soft…wife can attest to this non-scientific observation as well. 😂😂

We are a Hotwife / Cuckold C2 couple. Hotwife is BBC only and hubby got turned into caged, 💯% pussy-free and cum controlled C2 cucky❤️‍🔥
Please login or become a member to view

Back