The movie Civil war , who has seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The movie CIVIL WAR art imitates life or…
I saw it and wasn't the least bit impressed. Suggests & encourages the emphasis & self-empowerment of small groups of people with their AWs to claim themselves militias and take laws into their own hands. There is a large quantity of AW owners who are simply itching to have excuses to shoot innocent people with their fancy military weapons simply for the thrill of it.
Don't waste your money on the film, it only encourages rebellion. The acting wasn't all that great, either.

Last edited:
.They don't say what started the war.
What is the moral of the Civil War movie?

While Civil War director Alex Garland gives no explicit reason for the war, he says that the movie, in general, is about polarization and the extreme political rhetoric that's intended to make us believe the other side is evil. Once we believe the other side is evil, we can justify all sorts of measures.
Apr 17, 2024

What is the moral of the Civil War movie?

While Civil War director Alex Garland gives no explicit reason for the war, he says that the movie, in general, is about polarization and the extreme political rhetoric that's intended to make us believe the other side is evil. Once we believe the other side is evil, we can justify all sorts of measures.
Apr 17, 2024
I'm a little weary of that "both sides" argument.

You haven't forgotten that "there's good people on both sides" have you ?
👎🏽🙄🤣👎🏽🙄🤣👎🏽🙄🤣👎🏽🙄🤣👎🏽🙄🤣👎🏽🙄🤣
I never have, no. And I recognized it as the falsehood it was when I first heard it from the Orange Oaf.
Up here in Washington State and an hour away from where I live, a young Black boy of 11 years of age was punched in the face by a 40-year-old white man in front of a police station, chipping his tooth. This happened just last week while the baby was on a field trip. This s h i t b i r d actually crossed the street to assault this c h i l d. I don't need to tell you or anyone else whose side is doing things like that.
I've grown to resent any echoes of sympathy for people who actively want to regress what little progress has been made toward any social justice. These clowns actually believe that they're going to turn things back to more than one hundred years ago. It's astounding.

Last edited:
I never have, no. And I recognized it as the falsehood it was when I first heard it from the Orange Oaf.
Up here in Washington State and an hour away from where I live, a young Black boy of 11 years of age was punched in the face by a 40-year-old white man in front of a police station, chipping his tooth. This happened just last week while the baby was on a field trip. This s h i t b i r d actually crossed the street to assault this c h i l d. I don't need to tell you or anyone else whose side is doing things like that.
I've grown to resent any echoes of sympathy for people who actively want to regress what little progress has been made toward any social justice. They clowns actually believe that they're going to turn things back to more than one hundred years ago. It's astounding.
I'll start the clock now for the "other side" (a few in particular) to spew some dumb ass s.hit like..."He must have done something to deserve it" 👎🏽🙄👎🏽.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back