The how and the why ?

Jimsopen

Male
From
NJ, US
Question for the cuckolds - how did you get here? Why do you think there’s nothing in the world we love more than seeing the woman we love have sex with black men? Answer here or DM me. Happy to share how it happened for me but I’m fascinated by this. How’d it happen for you ?

Question for the cuckolds - how did you get here? Why do you think there’s nothing in the world we love more than seeing the woman we love have sex with black men? Answer here or DM me. Happy to share how it happened for me but I’m fascinated by this. How’d it happen for you ?
Oh wow! How did it happen for us?! My husband allowed two black men to have intercourse with me in a hotel jacuzzi. I didn’t want it at first but my husband was very turned on so I succumbed. The men were very gentle with me as I am Asian and have a very small vaginal canal. But eventually I came with them both and allowed both of them to ejaculate inside my vagina.

Oh wow! How did it happen for us?! My husband allowed two black men to have intercourse with me in a hotel jacuzzi. I didn’t want it at first but my husband was very turned on so I succumbed. The men were very gentle with me as I am Asian and have a very small vaginal canal. But eventually I came with them both and allowed both of them to ejaculate inside my vagina.
I’m glad they were gentle and you enjoyed it. What’s next? Will you continue ?

Let me start out by saying we started dating in jr high school. We were each others firat kiss first oral first everything. The firat time she was with a guy other than myself is the firat time i shared her. So We started out with a 3 some with a friend and swinging with other couples. Eventually that became our normal sex life and it got boring. Wanted something different so we started having orgies with groups of guys and a handful of women. After a few orgies we went to one party where she was the only female that showed up. Instead of leaving she was gangbanged by all the guys. We liked it so it became the new normal. We started having gangbang parties and occasionally another couple would show up but for the most part she was the only female at most parties. After awhile I wanted to try something new and different so we decided to have a 3 some with our first bbc. She hated it. He was huge and wasn't gentle with her at all. I convinced her to try another one. He was much better and she loved it. We decided to meet him again. This time he surprised us by bringing a friend. So her 3rd experience with bbc was 2 bbc's and her. We kept meeting bbc's and white guys. It didn't take long and we were meeting mostly bbc's and occasionally a white guy. Now we are 99% bbc and only play with white guys in the spur of the moment. We rarely play with couples and she has been with more black guys than I can count. Up to 8 at once. We still have sex just the 2 of us a few times a week. We both have orgasms together but the orgasms I give her are definitely not as strong as a bbc orgasm and her pussy is definitely stretched out and I can hardly feel it anymore. Luckily for me I love a sloppy pussy.
There’s just nothing in the world like watching a real man with the woman you love.

Back