The Cuckold Stick

jeff & christy

Couple
Gold Member
From
TN, US
We just got back from spending the weekend in Hilton Head at a lifestyle friend's house for the 4th of July Weekend. While there, we also met some other couples involved in the lifestyle. One new friend we made was named Chloe. Chloe introduced us to a new "toy" that she uses with her husband. Neither her husband, nor mine consider it to be a toy, but it was an eye opener and a lot of fun - even after all these years. Chloe called it the "Cuckold Stick."

The "Cuckold Stick" is a 18" piece of furniture doweling that is 3/4" thick. It is just the right weight and length for the desired effect, without producing any lasting harm. The ends are rounded, with the sick stained and polyurethane to prevent any splintering. Plus, it looks nice. It has a rawhide handle wrapped tightly it with a rawhide loop drilled through the handle for your hand as well.

It is used on a cuckold to get their attention, train them to do certain things, and to train them not to do certain things. I have to admit, I was impressed with the instantaneous reaction Chloe got from her husband with the device, and once she had demonstrated it - the instant reaction I got from my husband with it. Wow.

It can be used when the husband is naked or clothed, with slightly different *******. It is designed to be used across the top of the glans (head) when flaccid, or the bottom when erect or semi erect. Usually it is used in this situation with a downward stroke, but with practice, you can get an "upper-cut" in there. When your husband realizes you can do an upper-cut, it is a whole new reaction.

It can also be used across the top of a flaccid or semi-erect penis to discourage erections or just to get his completely undivided attention. Most often, they stand up very straight upon impact, even raising up on the balls and toes of their feet with what can be best described as a low toned shriek. Finally, it can be used on the testicles - for those that have them - which quite naturally will bend them over. This usually also causes the to turn away, and opens them up for another shot from behind.

WE have done this sort of thing for years, but never with a tool before. This Cuckold Stick is the perfect length and weight.

I though I'd share. Chloe gifted hers to us when it was time to come home.

We just got back from spending the weekend in Hilton Head at a lifestyle friend's house for the 4th of July Weekend. While there, we also met some other couples involved in the lifestyle. One new friend we made was named Chloe. Chloe introduced us to a new "toy" that she uses with her husband. Neither her husband, nor mine consider it to be a toy, but it was an eye opener and a lot of fun - even after all these years. Chloe called it the "Cuckold Stick."

The "Cuckold Stick" is a 18" piece of furniture doweling that is 3/4" thick. It is just the right weight and length for the desired effect, without producing any lasting harm. The ends are rounded, with the sick stained and polyurethane to prevent any splintering. Plus, it looks nice. It has a rawhide handle wrapped tightly it with a rawhide loop drilled through the handle for your hand as well.

It is used on a cuckold to get their attention, train them to do certain things, and to train them not to do certain things. I have to admit, I was impressed with the instantaneous reaction Chloe got from her husband with the device, and once she had demonstrated it - the instant reaction I got from my husband with it. Wow.

It can be used when the husband is naked or clothed, with slightly different *******. It is designed to be used across the top of the glans (head) when flaccid, or the bottom when erect or semi erect. Usually it is used in this situation with a downward stroke, but with practice, you can get an "upper-cut" in there. When your husband realizes you can do an upper-cut, it is a whole new reaction.

It can also be used across the top of a flaccid or semi-erect penis to discourage erections or just to get his completely undivided attention. Most often, they stand up very straight upon impact, even raising up on the balls and toes of their feet with what can be best described as a low toned shriek. Finally, it can be used on the testicles - for those that have them - which quite naturally will bend them over. This usually also causes the to turn away, and opens them up for another shot from behind.

WE have done this sort of thing for years, but never with a tool before. This Cuckold Stick is the perfect length and weight.

How nice wish we had a friend like Chloe!

That is a tor ture. I think that is wrong. A cuck should never be treated like that. A cuck should be treated with high respect. People should listen to Venus Cuckoldress, she stated that cucks are a higher form of males and should be treated highly.

That is a tor ture. I think that is wrong. A cuck should never be treated like that. A cuck should be treated with high respect. People should listen to Venus Cuckoldress, she stated that cucks are a higher form of males and should be treated highly.

If they object, they can always file for divorce. If they do not object, then they will not. In the mean tine, the stick discourages unwanted or poorly time, rude erections.

If they object, they can always file for divorce. If they do not object, then they will not. In the mean tine, the stick discourages unwanted or poorly time, rude erections.
Maybe the wife should wear a tight chasity belt and whipped for having unwanted horniness. It's just as crazy to me. Sex is supposed to be pleasurable for all involved and pain is not one of them. Good nature teasing and light humiliation during sexual plat is fine if all involved is ok with it. I'll never understand pain or suggest using pain. I never understand why any woman want to have their husband or boyfriend using a cock cage 24/7. That's a health problem waiting to happen. It only should be worn only during sexual play not day in day out.

Maybe the wife should wear a tight chasity belt and whipped for having unwanted horniness. It's just as crazy to me. Sex is supposed to be pleasurable for all involved and pain is not one of them. Good nature teasing and light humiliation during sexual plat is fine if all involved is ok with it. I'll never understand pain or suggest using pain. I never understand why any woman want to have their husband or boyfriend using a cock cage 24/7. That's a health problem waiting to happen. It only should be worn only during sexual play not day in day out.
Serious pain or humiliation are not our thing either. Some of each in moderation is more than fine. While it's not everyone's cup of tea, obviously there are serious pain aficionados out there. If all involved are willing and consent, it's no harm no foul. Actually, I'd like to see one of these sticks and see what it feels like, at least a few times.

Serious pain or humiliation are not our thing either. Some of each in moderation is more than fine. While it's not everyone's cup of tea, obviously there are serious pain aficionados out there. If all involved are willing and consent, it's no harm no foul. Actually, I'd like to see one of these sticks and see what it feels like, at least a few times.
Lol, really? You haven't ever been hit in the balls before ?

I don't understand, so you swing this 18" 3/4 " thick stick against the guys glans (head of the penis) and then uppercut his balls and that doesn't cause harm? Who says it doesn't cause harm?

Back