Cuckold Caged and erectile dysfunction.

That's pretty wild...but he's just gay. Not a cuck or anything that would be of interest to this lifestyle. But it's a pretty crazy thing that his sex drive drove him to do that!
It is true that most men with that kink, from what I've seen, are gay men, but I could definitely see a pussy-free cuckold go through with it, choosing to only get sexual release through anal stimulation (pegging or getting assfucked by the bull).

I agree with you that it's a pretty crazy thing to do, I'm not into body modification already, so something so extreme is definitely way out of the question for me, but I do find it fascinating.

I gotta say though, with his hairless athletic body I think Robbie could make a really hot sissy, or at least would look good in lingerie and stockings...

Last edited:
That's pretty wild...but he's just gay. Not a cuck or anything that would be of interest to this lifestyle. But it's a pretty crazy thing that his sex drive drove him to do that!
A question for you Claudia... I think it's a shame we don't see your big bras in your videos anymore... why?

good evening Group, we are a young cuckold couple, for the past 2 years I have been a full-fledged cuckold, I specify that I am a bisexual cuck and that I have a very small penis. I can rarely achieve an erection only when she allows me to. Now we intend to make sure that I become completely impotent and without the possibility of an erection in any way, because she intends to no longer use the cage but to see the flaccid and impotent penis. Has anyone already gone down this road? Don't misjudge this decision, I have a 5 cm erect penis and together we decided to make it completely useless.
Yes, i believe you and understand you. i have a small penis too, and my Wife doesn't like it to be erected. On the contrary She says that my flaccid penis "is cute". This was a process that lasted years. By now i don't have erections at all (when allowed i masturbate and reach orgasms with no need to be erected). Of course i'm not young. Obviously my testosterone level was always very low, and now it's even much lower. Humiliation, being conditioned and physical punishment also had its place in limping me. i think that it's first of all a mental thing, at least in my case.

Back