The craziest place

Men ,women
Where is the off the wall craziest place you've had sex? Was it good or do you have regrets, ever got caught?
2nd to the back row of the movie theatre in the corner with my ex gf watching the first fast n furious film .. I had baggy combat style trousers on commando and she had a short denim skirt on she wanted to sit on my knee sideways to watch the movie and she could feel i was aroused .. we had a bag of m&ms on her lap I went to get a few she grabbed my hand and guided it up her short skirt and she was so wet .. she unzipped my combats and slid my cock up ... It wasn't an all out fuck until we cummed but more of a tease of what we are getting when we get back to her place "both still living with our parents" but her house was empty... We didn't even get home we just pulled over and fucked in the car on a country lane ... Great memories

I pounded a woman in one of the public elevators at the San Diego Convention Center. There are three elevators and the one in the middle doesn't have cameras and that situation was so hot and intense I came, like five times in 10 minutes! Luckily nobody came and pushed the button to open the door and my DNA was all over the elevator floor like a seedy adult theater! I would just pull it out, skeet, then put it right back in and repeat multiple times!

Went for walk after a date and instead of a good night kiss I pulled her ass right off the sidewalk behind a big green transformer (that was as big as two vending machines side by side) pulled her pants and her panties down to her knees, bent her over and blew her back out as people walked by on the sidewalk!

One woman I had dinner with her and her parents at their home and when she went to walk me out to my car so that I could leave, I pulled her off to the side of the house next to the backyard fence! I had her pants and panties down to her knees, stroking her deep, while reading the gas meter! 🤣😂

I've done it in cars in parking lots, in city parks, parked at the beach ect! Half the time the police actually did pull up on us but Luckily for the women and myself, we were always done and fully dressed, and just talking by the time the police actually rolled up on us! So I've never been caught having sex in a car or in public!

Funny story: Back in the Oakland California bay area where I was born when I was probably about 9 or 10 I was playing with some neighbors k1ds! They had a big full size 🏠playhouse in their front yard! The g1rl was my age and her brother was probably a couple of years younger than us! So we were playing 🏠 house and I was the dad, she was the mom, and her brother was the s0n. The brother asks her "moma where do babies come from"? She responded "I will show you"! Then for some reason she pushes me down on the floor of the playhouse on my back and then she mounts me! I freaked out while she was on top of me because I didn't know what she was going to do! So I pushed her off of me, grabbed my two G.I. Joe action figures, and got the hell up out of there and went home!😂🤣

Back