The beginning of my cuckold journey

A few minutes ago she came to me and told me that if it was something I really wanted she would do it under four conditions. 1) I will be there 2) no faces will be shown 3) no nudity and 4) it will be a person we know and trust

I’m more than ok with the first three but 4 is something I don’t like as I don’t want any of my friends to find out. Only guy I can think of who will definitely be down is a coworker of her that I don’t like but my wife has a good opinion on. He’s married so I doubt he would talk about it.

Any suggestions?

A few minutes ago she came to me and told me that if it was something I really wanted she would do it under four conditions. 1) I will be there 2) no faces will be shown 3) no nudity and 4) it will be a person we know and trust

I’m more than ok with the first three but 4 is something I don’t like as I don’t want any of my friends to find out. Only guy I can think of who will definitely be down is a coworker of her that I don’t like but my wife has a good opinion on. He’s married so I doubt he would talk about it.

Any suggestions?
I think it's very easy just let her take the lead and sit back

UPDATE

She got shy and didn’t do the photoshoot but the photographer managed to make her watch him jerk off for her and she started to touch herself as well.

Three days later she met him at his place and he fucked her. He called me and I heard her screams and moans as he was asking her if he fucks her better than I do and she said yes yes yes. She doesn’t know I know

UPDATE 2

She told me she would spend the weekend with her sister. In reality she spent the weekend with him. He tried to take her anal cherry but didn’t succeed. She’s treating him like a king and the two biggest differences between how she has sex with me versus him is that 1. She loves giving him head while with me this happens once every month 2. She allows him to talk to her like a slut while I never did that

I still haven’t told her I know and I don’t think I should tell her

Tell her! Otherwise what is the point. It aint a cuckold relarionship at all if she thinks shes deceiving you, and you two arent communicating about it at all.
Assure her from the start that she never needs to hide any sex she enjoys with anyone else. And give her a massive bunch of flowers for being so sexy with another man 😊

Back