Suck black differently than white

Oh absolutely she'll suck him as nd gag and ******* on their cocks all the time and everytime when they grt ready to cum she goes balls deep swallowing and gulping their cum straight down her throat..i very rarely get sucked anymore and when she does me its like its a chore trying to make cum quickly and never swallows my cum won't even take my cum in her mouth..usually makes me shoot on myself

I do feel sexy when I suck on my black man… my guy leaks a lot of pre cum and I love making him feel good

Attachments

• IMG_6835.jpeg
    IMG_6835.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_6644.jpeg
    IMG_6644.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0674.jpeg
    IMG_0674.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 47
  • 2021-03-22 20.39.06.jpeg
    2021-03-22 20.39.06.jpeg
    799.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 2021-04-20 22.37.03.jpeg
    2021-04-20 22.37.03.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 42
  • 2021-04-20 20.23.07.jpeg
    2021-04-20 20.23.07.jpeg
    649.1 KB · Views: 75
Oh absolutely she'll suck him as nd gag and ******* on their cocks all the time and everytime when they grt ready to cum she goes balls deep swallowing and gulping their cum straight down her throat..i very rarely get sucked anymore and when she does me its like its a chore trying to make cum quickly and never swallows my cum won't even take my cum in her mouth..usually makes me shoot on myself
Enjoy pleasuring handsome black men and their large cocks

When a woman is very sexy and I am hard in my pants like I have a pipe stuffed down my pant leg and a woman feels that pipe ready to bust out of my jeans, I know she gets wet because she has a really good idea of what that pipe is going to do to her pussy! When she struggles to pull that stiff hard pipe out of my jeans and it pops up and sticks out like Pinocchio's nose and almost pokes her in the eye, that particular cock that she doesn't even have to suck to get it hard, she will take her time and enjoy that stiff hard cock like a jaw breaker candy!

She will savor the joy of how that cock feels in her mouth and they will slap themselves with it, stretch their cheeks with it, even attempt to deep throat and gag on a stiff hard big cock when they can!

Do white women actually suck a black man differently than a white. Example more vigorous or with more intensity
The white women i know make a big difference between Alpha Men and betas. i never received oral sex, nor did most of my beta friends, but for all the Alpha Men i know, being sucked and swallowed is normal. BBC, of course, i understand, from what my Wife always says, it is something sublime, because of the extraordinary masculinity of Black Men.

The difference is night and day. Since my wife started fucking Black men the BJ's have gotten so much better. I tell her now that I want her to suck my cock but I want her super BBC blow job style and wow its amazing. She was never a balls in her mouth type and one day she's sucking me and started licking and sucking my balls and I was like wow where did you learn that. She smiled and told me her BF at the time made her do it and now she loves it.
Love how this lifestyle changes us. We make things that we never think about it. You can say whatever you want but once you are hooked in this lifestyle you will be changed. If a bull can train your wife he will train you indirectly

I have a BBC extender sleeve that ill bring out sometimes. It's so hot seeing my wife suck it as it fills out her mouth so much more than I do. She gives the best blow jobs so it's extremely hot watching her deep throat that monster BBC

Back