Successful black men: How do you manage multiple women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingRex

Male
Real Person
I've been getting more aggressive past few months about meeting more women and the response has been almost overwhelming. Being in a major city like New York, I've had no shortage of white women to choose from. Now the problem I'm having is how to best manage these relationships and my time with them.

Currently I'm regularly seeing 4 white girls. With another 5 that I've recently fucked and on good enough terms with that I could call them up anytime. This doesn't even include the dozens of women I've matched/chatted with online dating where I could meet up with if I made the initiative.

I haven't promised any of the women in seeing exclusivity but I also haven't told them (except for one) that I'm seeing other women.

For you other back men out there in similar situations, how are you managing these women? Are you open with them all that you're sleeping around? What do your relationships look like with them? More of a dating thing or is it purely sex?

I've been getting more aggressive past few months about meeting more women and the response has been almost overwhelming. Being in a major city like New York, I've had no shortage of white women to choose from. Now the problem I'm having is how to best manage these relationships and my time with them.

Currently I'm regularly seeing 4 white girls. With another 5 that I've recently fucked and on good enough terms with that I could call them up anytime. This doesn't even include the dozens of women I've matched/chatted with online dating where I could meet up with if I made the initiative.

I haven't promised any of the women in seeing exclusivity but I also haven't told them (except for one) that I'm seeing other women.

For you other back men out there in similar situations, how are you managing these women? Are you open with them all that you're sleeping around? What do your relationships look like with them? More of a dating thing or is it purely sex?
I can't relate to swinging 4 schedules around in the big city of NYC. However your relationship status plays a heavy part of how much time a person can invest into this lifestyle. But as a one of my favorite rappers used to say: Tell them to get in where they fit in. (Unless you're catching feelings for one of them or two of them (giggling))

Just remember at all times : Women come & women go.... Everybody pimping know.

Best of luck to you.

I can't relate to swinging 4 schedules around in the big city of NYC. However your relationship status plays a heavy part of how much time a person can invest into this lifestyle. But as a one of my favorite rappers used to say: Tell them to get in where they fit in. (Unless you're catching feelings for one of them or two of them (giggling))

Just remember at all times : Women come & women go.... Everybody pimping know.

Best of luck to you.

Haven't caught feelings yet, which is probably why I'm being so savage in the city. 2 of them catching feelings though, which is why I want to set expectations before anyone gets too hurt.

Last edited:
What's up. I can relate to the situation that you're in as I am in the NYC area as well and I've been a Bull in the lifestyle for 17 years. Before I offer any advice, a few questions.

Are these other women you are seeing all single?
If not, are any of the husbands aware?
When you spend time with these women, are you going on dates, movies, dinner, shows etc or are they just fuck sessions?
If they are single, how honest are you being with them? Are these women who are looking for a relationship or are they out doing their thing as well?

I only date single women, or the occasional woman in an open relationship. Too many women here for me to get into unnecessarily messy situations with jealous husbands/boyfriends.

We go out drinking, getting food, or doing cool ******* in the city. So these current women aren't 100% fuck sessions. With 1 exception, I'm pretty sure they'd jump at the opportunity to be in an exclusive relationship, but I've never brought that up. Like I said before, they don't know the extent to which I'm seeing other women, but I haven't promised them anything. Just take them out for a good time in the city then come back to my place to finish the night.

Last edited:
My husband worked with a black guy that had four cell phones. One for work, one for his wife to call and two for his girlfriends to call. My husband and he were traveling together to a conference. He said the guy was juggling phones like a street performer. He got caught up in it eventually and pretty soon his wife and one of his girlfriends were trading notes.

We call it air traffic control where I’m from. I’ve done it a few times though not recently. You usually have someone you favor and some others you hook up with sometimes at prearranged days/ nights on the weekly calendar. Disclosure is always preferable to nondisclosure. Condoms a must. It can be exhausting, but if you’re adventurous it can be fun for a while. Eventually you usually have to choose because someone isn’t getting enough attention and wants more. Then the drama begins.For me, a poly/open relationship with rules is much easier intimate and more rewarding. Give your favorite girl some power to say what she can/can’t live with.

We call it air traffic control where I’m from. I’ve done it a few times though not recently. You usually have someone you favor and some others you hook up with sometimes at prearranged days/ nights on the weekly calendar. Disclosure is always preferable to nondisclosure. Condoms a must. It can be exhausting, but if you’re adventurous it can be fun for a while. Eventually you usually have to choose because someone isn’t getting enough attention and wants more. Then the drama begins.For me, a poly/open relationship with rules is much easier intimate and more rewarding. Give your favorite girl some power to say what she can/can’t live with.
Excellent advice.

Oh ok. So you're not really approaching this from a lifestyle standpoint. You're pretty much just out there 'dating'. I can imagine that must get pretty exhausting. Let me ask you something and be real about it. What is your end game with all this "dating"? Is it about new and random pussy? Are you looking for friendships? Are you trying to find "the one"? Just trying to get an idea of your motivations for doing this.

One of the reasons why I enjoy the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle so much is that it's much easier to manage the women you are seeing. Since these women are married, there isn't the same type of demand placed on my time. These women are typically cool with seeing you every so often because they have their own lives and families as well. Often times you don't even have to hide the fact that you see other women (as long as you understand that they may be seeing other men as well). I already live with 2 women so the last thing I need is another "girlfriend".

Oh ok. So you're not really approaching this from a lifestyle standpoint. You're pretty much just out there 'dating'. I can imagine that must get pretty exhausting. Let me ask you something and be real about it. What is your end game with all this "dating"? Is it about new and random pussy? Are you looking for friendships? Are you trying to find "the one"? Just trying to get an idea of your motivations for doing this.

One of the reasons why I enjoy the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle so much is that it's much easier to manage the women you are seeing. Since these women are married, there isn't the same type of demand placed on my time. These women are typically cool with seeing you every so often because they have their own lives and families as well. Often times you don't even have to hide the fact that you see other women (as long as you understand that they may be seeing other men as well). I already live with 2 women so the last thing I need is another "girlfriend".
This is spot on.

What up @KingRex - I can relate to your Post here and question. I grew up in NYC and had so much fun there much like you describe. I relayed this story somewhere on here before but growing up in High-school I had a Harem of white women and my boys used to call me a pimp as I'd leave school with one in each arm. One of my stic-men partners I grew up with and we went to middle-school together had winded up going to a different high-school but after he came to meet up with me at my high-school one day and was like dam dude what the fuck you doing to get all these women and white ones at that? He winded up transferring back to school with me after that day. Id have them come out of class and give me kisses one by one going down the hall. Dudes would look at me in amazement.

Anyway, in dating, having FWB/fuck-buddies although it starts off fun and open they all caught feellings and wanted to be exclusive. I had one female I fucked around with for about 3 years who happened to be white, claim that her type of lifestyle was polyamourous, had a live-in boyfriend that happened to be black and they were in an open relationship. As you put it, with being a successful, intelligent, muscular athletic, Blackman with a big male sex appendage it wasn't long before she started relaying stories to me about how she was having dreams of her and I driving up to a small house somewhere off a beach with ******* in the backseat. Bro- I picked up on here subliminal signals and you know what I did - I cut it off with her. I got four other similar stories also good ones where they know the deal to start off with, then they keep coming around more and more, doing my laundry, cooking, trying to show me they got good wife skills - and then the conversation comes where they say they don't want me to see anyone else.

I agree with @Idowives0763 post 110% and that's why I enjoy meeting and fucking with hotwife couples mostly too as its less trouble and work to manage with all the different single women who may want your time.

So - YMMV, but IMHO - the way to manage it all is to enjoy the fun and ride cause all good things do come to an end. However with that all being stated, I do realize and appreciate that one good woman is worth a thousand whores and its true. One good woman can make a good man a great man as they serve as a good partner to help you get ******* accomplished in life and push you to work harder, be better to become more successful in life, and most importantly watch and cover your back ass. When you look at alot of great successful men, you often see that they are married and its their wives who are the silent or sometimes popular other key to their success.

You ever see that movie "The Founder" about Ray Kroc. Well his 1st wife didn't work out as she didn't support him but look at where he took McDonalds with the help of his 2nd wife. Hell the richest most successful man in the world right now - Jeff Bezos with Amazon - listen to the stories he tells about his wife and how she helped and supported him when he quit his Wallstreet/Hedge fund job to start Amazon. She didn't ridicule him one bit for quitting the guaranteed successful gig he had but supported him by even rolling up her sleeves, got on her knees and helped him box up books when they first started off. Them FWB/Fuck buddies are good for the lay at the moment, but its those rare diamond ride or die bonnie and clyde type chics thats worth managing to keep around.

Just a little bit of wisdom on the situation from ol ~BBB76. :balanced:

Last edited:
How do I manage multiple woman.
I’m always honest with them first and foremost. My job is very demanding and woman approach me 85% of the time in California. I tell them I’m a free agent and I can play in different arenas. (That means I’m single and play) some are real cool with it and some are not. I keep some on the front burner and some on the back and rotate new ones in. It’s my lifestyle and I enjoy it. The 31 flavors of the world in California. I keep it simple. Don’t catch any feelings or jealousy. I don’t asked you who they been with and don’t asked me. I’m the GM and they are the players if they act up your traded. Simple!!

Agree, looks like he isn't a bull, he's dating...that's a whole different story. And def more complex. The hotwives don't get feels... :)

What up @KingRex - I can relate to your Post here and question. I grew up in NYC and had so much fun there much like you describe. I relayed this story somewhere on here before but growing up in High-school I had a Harem of white women and my boys used to call me a pimp as I'd leave school with one in each arm. One of my stic-men partners I grew up with and we went to middle-school together had winded up going to a different high-school but after he came to meet up with me at my high-school one day and was like dam dude what the fuck you doing to get all these women and white ones at that? He winded up transferring back to school with me after that day. Id have them come out of class and give me kisses one by one going down the hall. Dudes would look at me in amazement.

Anyway, in dating, having FWB/fuck-buddies with all the sing women although it starts off fun and open they all caught feellings and wanted to be exclusive. I had one female I fucked around with/ we were never dating for about 3 years who happened to be white, claim that she her type of lifestyle was polyamourous, had a live-in boyfriend that happened to be black and they were in an open relationship. As you put it, with being a successful, intelligent, muscular athletic, Blackman with a big male sex appendage it wasn't long before she started relaying stories to me about how she was having dreams of her and I driving up to a small house somewhere off a beach with ******* in the backseat. Bro- I picked up on here subliminal signals and you know what I did - I cut it off with her. I got four other similar stories also good ones where they know the deal to start off with, then they keep coming around more and more, doing my laundry, cooking, trying to show me they got good wife skills - and then the conversation comes where they say they don't want me to see anyone else.

I agree with @Idowives0763 post 110% and that's why I enjoy meeting and fucking with hotwife couples mostly too as its less trouble and work to manage with all the different single women who may want your time.

So - YMMV, but IMHO - the way to manage it all is to enjoy the fun and ride cause all good things do come to an end. However with that all being stated, I do realize and appreciate that one good woman is worth a thousand whores and its true. One good woman can make a good man a great man as they serve as a good partner to help you get ******* accomplished in life and push you to work harder, be better and become more successful in life. When you look at alot of great successful men, you often see that they are married and its their wives who are the silent or sometimes popular other key to their success.

You ever see that movie "The Founder" about Ray Kroc. Well his 1st wife didn't work out as she didn't support him but look at where he took McDonalds with the help of his 2nd wife. Hell the richest most successful man in the world right now - Jeff Bezos with Amazon - listen to the stories he tells about his wife and how she helped and supported him when he quit his Wallstreet/Hedge fund job to start Amazon. She didn't ridicule him one bit for quiting the guaranteed successful gig he had but supported him and even rolled up her sleeves, got on her knees and helped him box up books when they first started off. Them FWB/Fuck buddies are good for the lay at the moment, but its those rare diamond ride or die bonnie and clyde type chics thats worth managing to keep around.

Just a little bit of wisdom on the situation from ol ~BBB76. :balanced:
Right on.

A Daddy to admire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back