Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
As you processed what your wife told you, you realized that she is no longer reluctant to be shared and has begun to enjoy being shared with other men. It also turned you on the know she wanted to have bareback sex with black men and wondered if she would be able to have all eight men. You said yes they could go to the party and you love to shave her.

I have spoken about this before,However I will tell you this again.
My wife and Her boyfriend/boyfriends used to use an apartment in Canary Wharf London, circa 1997 to 2007, Now Her main man was an extremely well hung guy, My Wife loved having him and His friends, and some girls that were gay.
On the particular Friday/Saturday night I had dropped Her of on the Friday night, and the session had gone on to the Saturday.
She had a sleep during Saturday day time, and late afternoon another fuck session was instigated.
The gang decided to go for a ******* in one of the bars locally , ( I think She said All Bar One ) . She normally liked to wear a tailored suit to Her liaisons, however on this occasion had a green floral dress on.
She was,accompanied by a gang of Her BBC lovers, She sat on a bar stool with the gang around Her, and it would have been obvious to any watcher, She was fucking all of them.
As She sat at the bar the remnant’s of the previous sex session earlier, started to leak out of Her, leaving a quite big wet patch around Her pussy region.
This was spotted by Her main man, and as a joke pointed it out to the other guys and to anyone in the bar watching.
The expected response from my Wife was not what they expected.
She according to what She told me after was.
” It made me feel incredibly Horney “ and I wanted to go back and have them all again.
She said when She walked out, there was a table of girls, whom had obviously been watching what was going on.
As my Wife walked out with the gang,as She walked past their table She winked at them and licked Her lips.
She said when She got back to the flat She was so excited, and Had a lovely time.
I know when I picked Her up on the Sunday, everyone said things like “Wow man your Wife is so dirty and sexy”
😜

I have spoken about this before,However I will tell you this again.
My wife and Her boyfriend/boyfriends used to use an apartment in Canary Wharf London, circa 1997 to 2007, Now Her main man was an extremely well hung guy, My Wife loved having him and His friends, and some girls that were gay.
On the particular Friday/Saturday night I had dropped Her of on the Friday night, and the session had gone on to the Saturday.
She had a ******* during Saturday day time, and late afternoon another fuck session was instigated.
The gang decided to go for a ******* in one of the bars locally , ( I think She said All Bar One ) . She normally liked to wear a tailored suit to Her liaisons, however on this occasion had a green floral dress on.
She was,accompanied by a gang of Her BBC lovers, She sat on a bar stool with the gang around Her, and it would have been obvious to any watcher, She was fucking all of them.
As She sat at the bar the remnant’s of the previous sex session earlier, started to leak out of Her, leaving a quite big wet patch around Her pussy region.
This was spotted by Her main man, and as a joke pointed it out to the other guys and to anyone in the bar watching.
The expected response from my Wife was not what they expected.
She according to what She told me after was.
” It made me feel incredibly Horney “ and I wanted to go back and have them all again.
She said when She walked out, there was a table of girls, whom had obviously been watching what was going on.
As my Wife walked out with the gang,as She walked past their table She winked at them and licked Her lips.
She said when She got back to the flat She was so excited, and Had a lovely time.
I know when I picked Her up on the Sunday, everyone said things like “Wow man your Wife is so dirty and sexy”
😜
Great story - thanks for sharing!

Thank you very much! Will pass along the complement! He'll appreciate it!
It's a matter of trust and devotion. That white husband is going to share the most valuable treasure - his beloved wife. He knows her black lover cherishes his wife, he doesn't use her body, but he brings immense pleasure to her.

That white husband knows she would be safe, but he also thinks about that carnal dance of a white wife and her black lover, becoming one, oblivious to the other world.

This is a very interesting and thrilling concept. A party, where black men can meet white couples, and maybe start a steady relationship with them. I wish Hollywood was able to make such movies. This lovely young white couple would meet a black gentleman, he spends the evening with them, openly flirts with the wife, than asks husband if he could take his wife to bed.

Husbands are not allowed to go there, but they could hear what happens behind the doors. Some husbands would call it a day and fell asleep till tomorrow, the other would stand near the door and listen to their wives moans and tale telling grunts of their black lovers.

This is a very interesting and thrilling concept. A party, where black men can meet white couples, and maybe start a steady relationship with them. I wish Hollywood was able to make such movies. This lovely young white couple would meet a black gentleman, he spends the evening with them, openly flirts with the wife, than asks husband if he could take his wife to bed.

Husbands are not allowed to go there, but they could hear what happens behind the doors. Some husbands would call it a day and fell asleep till tomorrow, the other would stand near the door and listen to their wives moans and tale telling grunts of their black lovers.
ask for the wife or just take her?

Back