Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters

Some people think of me as a slut or black cock slut just for the simple fact that my choice of men are black. Funny thing about this is that I was never referred to as a white Slut or white cock slut when I was dating or marred to my ex-white husband..
Just because I’ve been black exclusive now for more than 25 years that doesn’t make me a slut.

Janice,

I can't agree more! ! !

I find it so ironic that husbands beg, no plead with their wives to 'just try it' and when they do - if only to please her husband, she is immediately referred to as a whore or slut!

I'd even go so far as to say that most men who call their 'wives' sluts or whores are probably not even married, instead sitting in their mothers basement playing with themselves, wondering why no girl in their right mind will date them, or if they are married, their wives have probably cut them off because they are so horrible in bed!

It doesn't matter who you chose to be intimate with; how frequently or even location. It's your body, so it's up to you how you decide to use it.

And when you do, no one else has the right to berate you for your choices! Those that do are exposing their ignorance for the world to see!

Back