Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Your husband at his best!

What a beautiful scene he created! That young woman had to contemplate what just had happened to her. She met that hunk of a man in the local gym. He clearly expressed his desire to have her. He was bold enough to tell her he just had to have her after he learnt she was married a white guy.

After that was a hurricane of passion and carnality. She barely remembered how she found herself in this hotel suit, she desperately tried to comprehend why she pulled her panties off and opened her legs for her first black man. She didn't object when he didn't put a condom on his cudgel, he just aimed his black erection at her pinky opening. With a resistance that thick rod plunged into her body, her wetness helped.

She remembered herself under a steam-hammer, banging her lithe body relentlessly, that black piston working its way into her body. Until the mighty mechanism started to lose his pace, the black hulk grunted and groaned above her. In her delirious state she couldn't understand what that was foreshadowing.

Bellowing in the utter *******, the black man stopped and held her waist tightly with his big black hands. She felt scalding warmth inside her womanhood. He didn't even ask if she was safe. In fact, she was, that was her safe days, she would be in trouble otherwise.

Last edited:
You mean movies? Me tinksz "Pictures with Stories" has got tobe a dictionary definition for moving pictures..
Interesting perspective. I've never heard that comment before and we've been posting for about four years now.

I would say that a 'picture' is just that, a photograph.

A 'gif' is a short clip taken from a 'movie' or 'vid'

A 'vid' or 'video' is a longer 'movie'

But a 'picture' is just that. A still photograph. In a sentence it would be "Hey, let me take your picture..." as you brought your camera up.

It was the first time ever . all the years and you had always been there ... yes, sometimes just watching, or had rolled over to sleep to find you wife oraling her lover to full hardness again while you slept, but had always been there, together .. Now you heart beat like crazy again.. like the very first time you watched her lovers cock enter her pussy .. now, this was her, on her own, picking and choosing her lovers, and satisfying her needs... too hot to wait until she returned home. quenching the fire inside. Yo

Then it sunk in... his strong muscular arm supporting her!! and holding her in place while he took the picture.. your mind raced, from his muscular arm, to his handsome face that initially attracted her, his firm fit body beneath his shirt .. his charm that led her to his bedroom .. her stripping naked in front of him, and of course, his cock, his long thick cock that had risen from his briefs as she had knelt in front of him and eased then down his firm fit thighs.. how long she had sucked him for, making his already hard cock rage harder, making him ache to be inside her, how large his balls were, how long ...and there she was, now she seated on him, holding him tight, her thighs raised, his legs spread so she could fully impale herself on every inch of his shaft... and soon after, when he put the camera down, you knew she would have cum hard when she felt his thick cock throbbing inside her.

One more story for today ... enjoy!

View attachment 221042
Just came across this fabulous post - My wife simply loves cocks like this .... exploring with the foreskin fully forward.. then easing it back with her tongue to expose the engorged glands underneath, the more pronounced and shapely the better!! .... I love watching her new lovers face when it dawns on them how skillful my loving, flirty wife is.

I love the amazing fact that our cocks has evolved to scoop out competitors sperm from our wife's pussy ... and a woman's body has evolved to be taken by multiple men.. competing to be inside her, pumping out competitors sperm before replacing it with their own.. watching another man slide his cock into her cum filled pussy .. then getting hard as he watches yet another enter her and moan as he too cums inside .. watch and harden when he see cum streaming from her pussy .. so he can shoot more of his own sperm inside her again ... her body becoming highly sensitized and lubricated more and more with every shot of cum .. ensuring she is ready for the next cock .. each new cock pushing orgasms through her body, .. until the group around her is fully drained and her body filled with sperm rushing towards the egg inside without her or them knowing, or caring who will have fertilized her

It also make a lot of evolutionary sense ... living as a group within a cave... survival dependent on working as a group to catch food and raise children, knowing that every time someone left the cave they may not come back.. and each evening, as the fire in the dark cave flickers ... each woman takes her turn pleasuring the cocks, and being pleasured ... no jealousy.. just survival as a group.

Last edited:
Just came across this fabulous post - My wife simply loves cocks like this .... exploring with the foreskin fully forward.. then easing it back with her tongue to expose the engorged glands underneath, the more pronounced and shapely the better!! .... I love watching her new lovers face when it dawns on them how skillful my loving, flirty wife is.

I love the amazing fact that our cocks has evolved to scoop out competitors sperm from our wife's pussy ... and a woman's body has evolved to be taken by multiple men.. competing to be inside her, pumping out competitors sperm before replacing it with their own.. watching another man slide his cock into her cum filled pussy .. then getting hard as he watches yet another enter her and moan as he too cums inside .. watch and harden when he see cum streaming from her pussy .. so he can shoot more of his own sperm inside her again ... her body becoming highly sensitized and lubricated more and more with every shot of cum .. ensuring she is ready for the next cock .. each new cock pushing orgasms through her body, .. until the group around her is fully drained and her body filled with sperm rushing towards the egg inside without her or them knowing, or caring who will have fertilized her

It also make a lot of evolutionary sense ... living as a group within a cave... survival dependent on working as a group to catch food and raise children, knowing that every time someone left the cave they may not come back.. and each evening, as the fire in the dark cave flickers ... each woman takes her turn pleasuring the cocks, and being pleasured ... no jealousy.. just survival as a group.
Interesting information. Anyway, considering a cock like the one in the picture, who would mind about scooping efect or circumcision.

Interesting information. Anyway, considering a cock like the one in the picture, who would mind about scooping efect or circumcision.
Agree! ... it's what goes though my mind .. how both men and women's bodies have evolved for sex with simultaneous multiple partners .. of course, make no difference , when one like this slides into your wife's pussy.

Last edited:
Back