Std proof

There’s no shame of asking to get tested on a regular basis and it shows that they care about their overall health and me personally I’ll always get tested regularly before I start having sex.

I also prefer that my partner gets tested regularly before we start anything kinky and fun.

Hi was wondering if we are being rude by asking for proof of being std free seems like once we ask hardly anyone replies back this is on personal ads notthis site

It’s a shame but in the lifestyle it should be the second question you ask after what’s your name. I am relieved when a couple asks for it. I get tested every 3 months even if I may or may not have had unprotected sex.

Hiv isn’t the only std out there and penetration isn’t the only way to get an std so condoms don’t prevent it all. So I need to know what I’m dealing with before and so should you.

Hard and fast rule for me. I get tested annually and voluntarily disclose to my partners before we hook up. I ask them to disclose as well and usually have no problems. Safe sex is a must.

Personally I think this should be one of those permanent headings that never leaves the number one or two spot of threads for discussions. In fact, where is the I'm STD free certified folder where I can post my most recent verification? Now posting that certification should also prove you're a real person.

Personally I think this should be one of those permanent headings that never leaves the number one or two spot of threads for discussions. In fact, where is the I'm STD free certified folder where I can post my most recent verification? Now posting that certification should also prove you're a real person.

Wish that I had thought of that.

It’s one of the rules I have set in stone when meeting a possible bull . Not only that but it has to be current like within the last six weeks.

I have even taken the couple for testing. Still get the “ I am clean or I know I am clean excuse” with us you have to have papers to play.

Wish that I had thought of that.

It’s one of the rules I have set in stone when meeting a possible bull . Not only that but it has to be current like within the last six weeks.

I have even taken the couple for testing. Still get the “ I am clean or I know I am clean excuse” with us you have to have papers to play.
Truth be told there are still a lot of us that don't like going to the doctors. If you (not you) are shy about popping the STD free question flip the script and start with yourself. Any BS responses that doesn't include "it's been a few but I can schedule a follow up if you like" or includes "I'm good" or "I'm clean" ...etc just walk away. This should be mandatory of this lifestyle. I personally want to be scare free when pounding a hotwife why wouldn't she and her hubby want the same?

Keep in mind that the test is only accurate on the day you take the test. It takes time for some diseases to be detected Then again if you have sex, even if you know them they could infect you. A test that is 3 months old is useless. Same goes for one that is a month old.

Hi was wondering if we are being rude by asking for proof of being std free seems like once we ask hardly anyone replies back this is on personal ads notthis site
I think that is perfectly fine to do that I get tested every 3 months. And I just had my yearly medical physical for work that they did the works I have proof and expect the couples to provide the same. Now if you are asking for the bull to provide proof and you don't provide proof then that is being hypocritical

I have played the temporary husband for a few of my female friends. This is always a demand at the first meeting that they go and get tested together at the same time. Once the guy realized this means bare back they are more than willing. There have been a few slow one that complained it was a lot of effort for a quick fuck. Then realized what they had said and then the light build went on over their head. This was to be a over night ball draining event.

Demand every time.
If you know of hot ladies or want to "arrange" for any in my area hit me up!

If you aren’t going to use protection you should and demand an recent clean STD free screening! But even then you will not be 100% safe unless you have an exclusive lover that you can truely trust to not sleep around with others. I also heard they are making condoms that change color if an STD is detected not sure how reliable they are especially with STD’s like Herpes that lay dormant and not have any signs or symptoms except for an occasional shedding which still goes unnoticed! Be safe and have fun!

I don't think this is rude. There is a sharp increase in STDs because people have become too complacent.

Wear condoms of the proper size and get yourself tested regularly if you want to play.

Back