Spread eagle for the black cock

And Sir, I salute you for that and also thank you. You can look far and wide and won't be able to find anything that looks better than a pretty white female having her legs spread wide with a black dick slid deep inside her sweet white pussy. And the cream on that cake is seeing (and tasting) a huge load of a black mans cum all up in her.

There is absolutely no doubt that you guys like, want and enjoy getting all the white pussy and we like, want and enjoy seeing you get it. Your pleasure comes from getting it and cumming in it and our pleasure also comes from you getting it and cumming in it. My motto is: It doesn't matter if I get any white pussy or not as long as the black man is getting it. That's what's important.
I totally agree. It is my duty to see to it that Black cock gets to enjoy my Wife, my sister and her sister, who are all Black cock lovers. My Wife will deliver next week and has asked the sisters to wait for there impregnation until she is free to get pregnant again. Then all three will have Black babies at the same time.

Back