Splash Mocha Hotel Takeover

I thought someone else would reply, but as not, I will. (we have been 4 times, but not associated with SM) You can, but this event is really for those who want to get down and play. But, with that said, nobody, nobody is going to harass you at all. That is a strict no-no, and Wayne, Missy and Tina make sure that does not happen. It is an extremely well run event. (I have to say what I do about just watching as we had a black male friend who came with us last time "just to check things out", and to say he was busy, is an understatement.)

Can we go and just watch? Hang out with no harrassment?
Yes. I agree with @gregster , the event is well run and people know they have to behave themselves. He's also not wrong that someone may think they only want to watch, and find themselves turned on in such a sex-positive, safe and fun environment that they may decide to play anyway.

But I will also add that the play areas (at least at the one we went to in ATL) catered to people into all kinds of play, including exhibitionism. There were definitely people in the "wife watching" area, for example, who were very much there just to watch, and the people being watched knew it and were into putting on a show. As long as voyeurs behave themselves, are respectful, don't try to make demands, etc. they're definitely given plenty of interesting things to look at, sometimes even with chairs for a comfy view.

Last edited:
What is the age range of those that attend? My wife wants to know.
I'd guess mid 20s to mid 70s, give or take? I met a single lady celebrating her (I think) 62nd birthday there, and there were plenty of others her age. Though most of the single men were younger than she was, we met some that were probably a few years older. I think the vast majority were mid 30s to late 50s. My wife is in her late 30s and I'm in my early 40s, and we met lots of people our in our age range. Amongst the couples, we were maybe a slightly younger than average, but we had plenty of peers to talk to, and my wife was approached by men both older and younger than she is.

Last edited:
I'd guess mid 20s to mid 70s, give or take? I met a single lady celebrating her (I think) 62nd birthday there, and there were plenty of others her age. Though most of the single men were younger than she was, we met some that were probably a few years older. I think the vast majority were mid 30s to late 50s. My wife is in her late 30s and I'm in my early 40s, and we met lots of people our in our age range. Amongst the couples, we were maybe a slightly younger than average, but we had plenty of peers to talk to, and my wife was approached by men both older and younger than she is.
I was going to reply and I see JemmaNye&Herbi already replied and I could not have said it any better. (or add to it) There were some in their 20's but I think 30's and up. My wife is 65 and was hit on quite a bit. One can play as much as they can/ want, or just chill and watch, either way it will be fun.

Back