Splash Mocha Ft Lauderdale July '24

I'm staying until Tuesday. Gonna head over to the Hollywood boardwalk Sunday and have some Sunday Funday fun at The Rooftop. There's a clothing optional pool there. Hopefully we can get a Mocha crew to go and keep the party going another day. Some of the DJs from Mocha are usually there to spin as well. Weather permitting it's been a great time in years past.

I'm staying until Tuesday. Gonna head over to the Hollywood boardwalk Sunday and have some Sunday Funday fun at The Rooftop. There's a clothing optional pool there. Hopefully we can get a Mocha crew to go and keep the party going another day. Some of the DJs from Mocha are usually there to spin as well. Weather permitting it's been a great time in years past.
We're staying till Tuesday morning. Maybe we can get some fun time on Sunday or Monday night.

After a year's worth of excitement and anticipation, we are crushed. Hubby and I both tested positive for Covid a day before we were set to leave. We hadn't gotten travel insurance, so it's a big financial hit as well (lesson learned). I was hoping to live out my Hotwife dream and am beyond disappointed. 😢

Back