Splash Mocha Ft Lauderdale July '24

Hi everyone, we are brand new to the site, and are booked for our first Splash Mocha, July 2024 in Ft Lauderdale. Just posting here to possibly connect with other attendees and maybe get some insider tips from the veterans. Thanks!
We will be going! Let’s chat

11 inches for ur wife
Let’s do it
Tell her .. big African cum filled balls
Thick cum like oat meal
Hey folks @BBCLust, don’t waste your time with this loser! He’s a younger white dude pretending to be a highly decorated retired Black Lt. Colonel. Notice he’s not verified? And has zero media?

When 2 verified Black veterans called out his lies he was very disrespectful & hostile to them. So much for supporting our troops! 😭

Unfortunately there is no 11” BBC waiting for you in DC or meeting you anywhere and none of his stories are true. Best of luck finding real hung Black men to meet or read about!!

Everything he says is fabricated. Poser white dude can’t take a picture of his delusions. 😭
Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA

Hey folks @BBCLust, don’t waste your time with this loser! He’s a younger white dude pretending to be a highly decorated retired Black Lt. Colonel. Notice he’s not verified? And has zero media?

When 2 verified Black veterans called out his lies he was very disrespectful & hostile to them. So much for supporting our troops! 😭

Unfortunately there is no 11” BBC waiting for you in DC or meeting you anywhere and none of his stories are true. Best of luck finding real hung Black men to meet or read about!!
I think you have me mixed up with someone else. Are you ok?

Post anything supporting what you are claiming. ANYTHING.

Post anything supporting what you are claiming. ANYTHING.
You and @darkmeater exchanged messages. I was letting you know that he is not a 55yo retired Lt Colonel who is 6’6” tall with a 11” BBC. He’s just another white poser.

There’s a lengthy thread in

White girls for older bbcs ? Oh yea​

if you care to read it. Several vets called him out and instead of admitting he wasn’t black and was never in the military he got indignant with them and doubled-down on his bullshit.

So I offered to blow him in a threesome if he could verify. He could not bc he’s not a Black man.

He was exchanging messages all over the place and setting up meetings that he must have flaked on at the last minute. I let many people know not to waste their time with him. Many were very appreciative.

Back