Splash Mocha Ft Lauderdale July '24

Hearing so much about this, would love to hear more, how safe are these events, if me and my wife just wanted to attend just to sit back and watch, would there be any pressure on us to participate

The guys are very respectful, so it's in the ladies court. You see a guy you want, engage him. They usually will wait for you to make the first move. If you just wait and expect them to come to you, they will, but you will find that action is a lot slower.

That being said, most of the guys there are LEGIT. They are hung and will be totally focused on the girl's pleasure. Don't be upset if they don't cum, some guys intend to play all day every day and thats why they won't. You totally can have as many guys, even at the same time, as you want. In public or private.

Be prepared for some crazy situations. Unexpected multiples, other wives in the same room, etc. It happens. At the end of the day the ladies are in total control and your safety is assured. Relax and have fun.

Have drinks in your room, the downstairs bar is busy and expensive.

Elevator talk is crazy. Make friends.

Those are things we learned in Atlanta 2023 anyway. I would assume most carry over to Ft. Lauderdale.
Where is the hotel in ft lauderdale ..we want to attend oir 1st splash mocha event...plz

Hearing so much about this, would love to hear more, how safe are these events, if me and my wife just wanted to attend just to sit back and watch, would there be any pressure on us to participate
I'm wondering the same thing, there will be one in Houston and I would like to know about it. I'll probably cheer up and play with someone.

i'm in tv land GIF by YoungerTV

The guys are very respectful, so it's in the ladies court. You see a guy you want, engage him. They usually will wait for you to make the first move. If you just wait and expect them to come to you, they will, but you will find that action is a lot slower.

That being said, most of the guys there are LEGIT. They are hung and will be totally focused on the girl's pleasure. Don't be upset if they don't cum, some guys intend to play all day every day and thats why they won't. You totally can have as many guys, even at the same time, as you want. In public or private.

Be prepared for some crazy situations. Unexpected multiples, other wives in the same room, etc. It happens. At the end of the day the ladies are in total control and your safety is assured. Relax and have fun.

Have drinks in your room, the downstairs bar is busy and expensive.

Elevator talk is crazy. Make friends.

Those are things we learned in Atlanta 2023 anyway. I would assume most carry over to Ft. Lauderdale.In terms of food and ******* is it expensive

Back