Spanked ass

My wife has always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bottom and a good groping and fingering ,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since
but this was the first time with a guy id known for years but my wife had never met until that night
He had a almost clerical air about him ,not cruel but firm and caring so i thought he'd be the perfect guy to start the ball rolling and take charge of her , so i engineered a visit for him to make her fantasies reality,
we called him "the Reverend" lol

It was great to see him take control and within in minutes of meeting her tell her off and have her agree to be bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her fanny groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness, to no one's surprise it was lol ,
All for her own good of course lol

He later gave her a light caning and creamed her arse and fanny for her and as you can see in the posted video she was a good girl for him did as she was told and took to it well and the playful connection between them and her enjoyment is plain to see ,he made her cum many times while over his knee , and it was a great introduction for her and he was interested in having her work some of the spanking parties he was considering starting up ,

and after see the beginning of this clip from a tv show in the link below

and the no nonsense dominance of nanna she has often fantasised about surrendering her bare bottom and wet pussy to a old black man or woman

and she would react much like the girl does in the beginning of her spanking all cocky and compliant and taking down her panties for them and bending over their knees and exposing herself to them like in her video when she was told to
and as shes not a pain freak but loves the humiliation and surrender of a spanking rather than the pain

when the spanking started she would soon be wriggling pushing up her wet pussy for their attention and offering to be a good girl for them and all that entailed lol ,
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4

yeah i agree
my wifes more into the domestic workplace spanking thing rather than the bdsm stuff

more naughty girl otk smacked bottom than flogged

more naughty girl than slut cunt
for her its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and her panties pulled down

i love to engineer situations where older strict bloke have control over my wife and
my wife says that people seeing her like this and that their comments and remarks all adds to her feelings of submission exposure and helplessness that turns her on so much ,she loves the feeling that a dirty horny strict old guy who wont take any nonsense from her ,
he has her exactly where he wants her ,across his knee and has pulled
her panties down and can see and smell her wet pussy and bare bum hole and touch smack finger and fuck them as he pleases and all she can do is push out her bum for him and let him do as he wants
with her ,and to do as she's told and be a good girl for her "boss" or "daddy "
anything to keep her "boss" happy and keep her "job"lol

and everyone seeing it and hearing her being "dealt" with "and "put in her place"and that theirs and your remarks would increase her embarrassment and arousal and her pleasure and the intensity of her cum

so we look forward to reading your thoughts if you care to share them

truth is i love to see my wife at a disadvantage and in the hands and control of a dirty old bloke whos dying for cunt and cant believe his luck to have something over her that compels her to do everything he says and she has to let him do anything he want to her bum cunt and titties and want to touch and taste her everywhere and who never lets her forget whos in charge lol

lovely nothing nicer than seeing her bum up panties down getting her bottom smacked and a cock or a finger in her cunt

other than someone else catching her like that and after on another occasion them blackmailing her into getting a smacked bare bottom over their knee to buy their silence lol
yeah still love to see her bent over and see her titties dangling and her bare bum stuck up in the air with her cheeky stinky wet cunt lips peeking out from her cunt curls for all to see

heres a recovered video from her old phone pile
again cant be 100%who it is but id guess the old betrayer guy ive posted about before ,i just love the way he so casually he strokes her pussy lips through her panties and spanks her bottom and then pulls down her panties and handles and manipulates her cunt lips and parts them to receive his fingers and how she displays herself to him
such a turn on to see my wife treated like this by someone who has no business treating her this way but does it anyway and she has to stick her bare bottom out for him let him touch her as he pleases
and how shes love/hating his exposure of her and his treatment of her naughty bottom and wet cunt lol
View attachment 20180213_185349.mp4

love to see my wife surrender herself to this guy and him getting her panties down and put her across his knee and give her pampered white married arse the spanking she deserves and that in turn that would give her a very wet pussy before he puts her in her place
with her red stinging bare bottom displayed and presented to him stuck up in the air
and with her wet pussy on the end of his cock

treat her like these guys treated these naughty womens arses and pussies :love:
nasky.gif

IMG_8294.gif

love to see this guy deal with her take no nonsense from her and treat her pampered pussy and bottom how she deserves and take her down a peg or two and teach her how to behave lol

arrogant hot wife is tamedtame2.gif

quoting my self here from another thread but man i love this clip and the feelings it stirs in me lol

love how he effortlessly moves her around to where he wants her ,takes down her panties and how her bottom is presented for him and his pleasure
how his big strong hands slap her spoilt pampered bare bottom and his fingers play with her by now wet and tight married pussy
and how she surrenders her pussy to him knowing shes positioned just above his cock and he will be entering her married white pussy whenever he decides he wants to fuck her

my wife would love hate being in this situation of surrendering and being used and controlled this way by a guy she doesnt know or wouldnt normally be attracted to in a conventional sense but she would be so wet and aroused by the stinging of her bottom and the wet tingle in her pussy

and knowing that when the time comes he will make her lower and bounce her wet married pussy on to his cock

and bounce her bare red smacked arse up and down on his cock while his big black hands squeeze her pampered arse and make her call him daddie and make her cum on his cockc520dae5-181e-405c-b574-bf9a7f3f9c5a.gif

Last edited:
in regard to my wifes spanking i've been in both the husbands and the other guys position in regard to the spanking of her with my mate

i love both but there's a special extra excitement when control of my wife is given to another and to watch them take control of her and for her to be reduced from a confident cocky grown woman to a naughty girl whos in trouble and been found out and will have to do as this authority figure tells her to and accept his shameful baring of her bottom and the slaps that go with it without complaint and to watch her put back in line by his hand across her bare arse

like i said before the closest to it i can put it would be like a ******* or teacher spanking a ******* or pupil in front of her boyfriend or husband

i may be her husband but shes still daddies girl and daddie knows whats best for her and what daddie says goes and what daddie wants he gets

and she knows it lol

so if daddie says she needs a smacked bottom

its no arguments across the knees knickers pulled down and botty pushed up and out legs parted for the best view and added humiliation
and a smacked bottom it is
regardless where she is or whos there to see it

on the my mate thing
hes a lad the same age as me been mates since we were 15 so coming up for over 50 years lol

long story short me and him had shared girls and had 3 and 4 somes back in my sex shop days and when i met my wife in fact it was his wife that sort of set us up

anyway id pulled her knickers down in front of him and showed him her bum and fanny and got her tits out a few times and he had watched me spank and fuck her and he even spanked and fingered her licked her bumhole and fanny but never got to fuck her and she wouldn't suck his knob ,as she said she never knew where it had been lol

we worked together for 3 or 4 years after i left the sexshop as sattelite fitters i set up on my own and he drifted in to plastering

about half way through my wifes wild years on park his wife stopped putting out and me and my mrs felt sorry for him so we included him in her adventures ,mainly by having him round and telling him about what naughty things she'd been doing

and after she told him the sordid details lol
id say what am i going to do with her , in mock despair and he,d offer to straighten her out lol
id then let him have control over her letting him tell her off for being so rude and naughty lol
after the telling off her he'd take her by the ear and put her over his knee take down her wet panties, and spank her bum , and after he loved to finger her fanny and bum hole over his knee ,he then would make her kneel in front of him on the coffee table while he sat behind her and he,d fuck her with a vibrator until she cum all over it and his fingers ,hed tell if she had these urges she should play with herself and make herself cum like he had just made her cum not let strange women play with and strapon fuck her fanny

then he'd spank her some more in that position on the table , bum and fanny right up in the air until it was red again and he'd tell her what a naughty dirty girl she had been for letting those women take down her knickers and mess with her fanny and bum in the toilets when anyone could have caught them or heard them ,and in future she would have to come to where he was working and tell him when it happened and tell him what she had let them do to her ,and as he now had her husbands permission to deal with her bare bottom spanking , and deal with her he would lol

he was going to put her across his knee take down her panties and spank her bare bum every time she let those women expose and use her , regardless of who else was there working at the time he told her they could all watch her get a smacked arse and the trouble her naughty wet fanny had got her into and he might even let them smack her arse for her if she played him up and didn't behave and be good girl for him

as you can guess this pushed all her buttons and she was pretty much totally under his control by now and then he,d get his dick out and rub it on her bum hole and wet fanny and a couple of times he almost slipped it in on the sly but she never said anything ,but i would see her arch her back wiggle slightly and push back to feel his dick on her fanny lips and bum hole .he would finish off by wanking and cuming all over her bum hole and fanny ,telling her again what a naughty dirty girl she was

we all had a good time with it and a few laughs and it helped him through a tough time i guess

but i hit on a plan to escalate things for her as i mentioned at the start of this post ,happy to share it later if anyones interested

my wife over the knee bare bottom spanked and fingered not by my mate in this instance but a old guy i engineered to take her down a peg or two in a longer clip of a previous posted one but with better sound
View attachment 20190715_160147 (1).mp4

Back