Public spanking and fingering

parts 3 and 4 with slightly better audio

5 and 6 to follow
and my thoughts later
love to hear your thoughts and comments
View attachment 7435627
View attachment 7435651
here are my thoughts on seeing them again
by the halfway mark mike has gotten her totally at ease across his knee bare bottomed and tracy is totally accepting of his slaps across her bottom with her knickers down at her ankles and his fingers masturbating her clitoris and penetrating her vagina

his dominance over her has grown to the extent that she does as shes told but still acts bratty like she has some say in the proceedings

as evidenced by mike wanting her dress off so he can see her titties im guessing lol

but at this point she is still demuiring to this suggestion

with the restoration of the sound i noticed mike uses a clever technique of using the video hes playing to give tracy a running commentary on the on screen activities and uses the opportunity
to plant arousing scenarios and thoughts in her mind while he casually masturbates her clitoris which in turn arouses her to the point of compliance and further cements his dominance over her

she said in recollection she "tiny" orgasmed several times over mikes knee that evening but embarrassment stopped her from giving in totally to the urge to give free expression to the feeling

by the end of the clip he has gotten her to admit shes enjoying him rubbing her bottom between spanks and that shes happy to be spanked by him and not the person on the video hes playing as mike presented the softer kinder option

clip 4 instantly shows how tracy has completely accepted mike as her boss daddie now
and how she happily lays over his knee while he casually manipulates her "cunt lips and clitty " like he owns them
her words not mine lol
and i suspect when mike delivers a volley of slaps to her upturned bare bottom at the beginning and she clamps her legs together tightly and wriggles and thrusts her bottom upwards to meet his
spanks and touch is when she is having some of her "tiny orgasms"

this theory is lent credence by how she lays compliant with her legs spread wide giveing a perfect view and access to her vagina and anus this suggests post orgasm euphoria to me

and again mike masurbates her while she watches the spanking video as mike cajoles her into imagining different scenarios experienced by the girl in the video and a harder spanking or caning and ends by testing her obedience by exposing her in a childish way hands on head
thoughts on 5 and 6 to follow feel free to add your own impressions and comments

parts 3 and 4 with slightly better audio

5 and 6 to follow
and my thoughts later
love to hear your thoughts and comments
View attachment 7435627
View attachment 7435651
here are my thoughts on seeing them again
by the halfway mark mike has gotten her totally at ease across his knee bare bottomed and tracy is totally accepting of his slaps across her bottom with her knickers down at her ankles and his fingers masturbating her clitoris and penetrating her vagina

his dominance over her has grown to the extent that she does as shes told but still acts bratty like she still has some choice in the proceedings

as evidenced by mike wanting her dress off so he can see her titties and make them wobble as he spanks her im guessing lol

but at this point she is still demuiring to this suggestion

with the restoration of the sound i noticed mike uses a clever technique of using the video hes playing to give her a running commentary on the on screen activities and uses the opportunity
to plant arousing scenarios and thoughts in her mind while he casually masturbates her clitoris which in turn arouses her to the point of compliance and further cements his dominance over her

she said in recollection she "tiny" orgasmed several times over mikes knee that evening but embarrassment stopped her from giving in totally to the urge to give free expression to the feeling

by the end of the clip he has gotten her to admit shes enjoying him rubbing her bottom between spanks is getting turned on and that shes happy to be spanked by him and not the person on the video hes playing as mike presented the softer kinder option

clip 4 instantly shows how she has completely accepted mike as her boss daddie now
and how she happily lays over his knee while he casually manipulates her "cunt lips and clitty " like he owns them
her words not mine lol
and i suspect when mike delivers a volley of slaps to her upturned bare bottom at the beginning and she clamps her legs together tightly and wriggles and thrusts her bottom upwards to meet his
spanks and touch is when she is having some of her "tiny orgasms"

this theory is lent credence by how after she lays compliant with her legs spread wide giveing a perfect view and access to her vagina and anus this suggests post orgasm euphoria to me

and again mike masurbates her while she watches the spanking video as mike cajoles her into imagining different scenarios experienced by the girl in the video and suggests a harder spanking or caning
and ends by testing her obedience by exposing her in a childish way hands on head
thoughts on 5 and 6 to follow feel free to add your own impressions and comments as id be interested to hear them

my wife was 31 and had our ******* about 4 or 5 weeks before and the reverend was mid 50s
so a nice age gap
but the oldest guy she played with was a bit different for her usual type of older guy ,yeah he was old about 76 at the time this happened and my wife was around 40
but he wasn't strict bossy or domineering like the other old fellas had been ,dunno maybe it was a challenge for her or she was so cock and cunt ******* and just threw herself at him ,

i know she was always wet and ready to fuck after she had been teasing and exposing herself to him and those times were about the only time she didn't have a red sore smacked bum when we fucked ,so he must have got her so worked up that she lost control lol

okay so a couple of years into our stay on the holiday park we met this nice old fella about 75 he was,he was on his own every time we saw him and my wife asked him if he wanted to join her and her friends at their table ,there was usually 10 to 15 all owners and all gathered around a couple of the tall type of tables with stools ,turns out he lived about 5 miles from us at home no attachments ,amongst other things in his past

he was one of those older guys who you could imagine looked good with a gun and he used to breed and race greyhounds with his much younger girlfriend back in the day so he was a bit on the shady side
or as we would say he was "one of our own" lol

,anyway me and him got on great did loads of stuff together mucking about ducking and diving thieving and skiving with old cars ,car booting , nicking the oil from round the back of the local chippys to run his
car on lol all sorts of dodgy stuff

we were a great team
so me being me and noticing he and my wife had taken a shine to each other, i tried to get him in on putting her in her place and smacking her bum for me , no luck at all he just didn't respond to my suggestions in that way ,so i left it not wanting to ruin our
friendship
we got pretty close with him ,my wife would hug and kiss him goodnight and i thought of him as a dad /big brother ,we had him over for Sunday dinner and went out for a ******* and regularly met up in the closed season back at home ,
he used to stay over as he'd had a ******* and sleep on the sofa downstairs

my wife used to go upstairs to get changed for bed ,which was usually one of my old vests that skimmed her arse and shows most of her tits through the arm holes ,she would come into the living room where me and the old fella were sitting on the sofa and she would go to the mirror opposite stand on her tip toes and bend forward and pretend to be engrossed in taking off her makeup ,other than a bit of lipstick and mascara she didn't wear any lol
this gave him a unobstructed view of her bare bum and fanny she would open her legs and wiggle as if she was concentrating ,but she says she was really trying to give him the best show and view of where she wanted his attention his fingers and his knob
after saying goodnight id leave them to it and go up to bed and wait for her to come up all turned on from exposing herself and teasing him and the kiss and cuddle they had had and her wiggling her bare bum at him before she came up to bed she always asked me if she was rude or naughty for doing this in front of him and
what would he think of her and about her for exposing herself to him ,we would fuck and id tell her she was doing a nice thing for him and he loved it

anyway this night it went down the same but she was ages down stairs and id fell asleep ,she woke me up and looked mortified i asked her what was wrong and she told me all the usual showing and teasing had gone on but when it came to kiss and cuddle time he had sat down and pulled her to sit on his knee as he kissed her he had one hand stroking her bare bum and one feeling her tits ,she said this got her super aroused and she squirmed and wriggled her bum so his fingers met her wet fanny and he slid a finger between her lips but didn't stick it up her fanny like she wanted him to , she felt for his knob which she said was hard and ready for action so she groped and squeezed it while she wriggled to try to get his finger up her fanny where she wanted it
she said she thought it was then he lost his nerve and she said his dick was softening so in frustration she said she told him she was sorry and it was all her fault and she deserved a smacked bum for being so sluty and naughty towards him and lay across his lap and opened her legs and begged him to slap her bum for her for being so naughty
she said he seemed shocked and said he couldn't it might wake me and the ******* but next time they were alone he would do it if she still wanted him to ,at that she got up and thanked him and made him promise he would slap her bum as he said he would when they next had a chance and she then straddled his leg and they started kissing
and he held her close she said as soon as her fanny touched the rough material of his trousers and he pulled her towards him she knew she needed to cum
and while he kissed and fondled her she said she started at first to slide and rock her fanny on his leg and pushed back and raised her bum to give him easy access to her wet fanny she said he was feeling her bum and seemed surprised to feel her raise her bum so she started to feel his dick she said it felt so good to hold his dick while she rubbed her fanny on his leg and he stroked her bum hole and her fanny lips ,she said him touching her there made her lose control and she started to grind her clit on his leg and begged him to put his finger inside her ,which he did , and then she begged him to put more fingers in her ,and after a few finger fucks she cum while she was holding his dick and grinding her clit on his leg and he squeezed her tits and fingered her wet hole ,but as soon as she got off his leg she realized she had squirted and wet his trouser leg with her cum ,
she kissed him and said goodnight and ill see you in the morning mick ,wiggled her bare bum at him as she always did ,and left him ,she came in and told me about it her face a picture of embarrassed humiliation especially at the parts when she told me about throwing herself across his knee and begging for a spanking , admitting she couldn't control herself and had had lifted her bum to encourage him to finger her and had begged him to stick his fingers in her when he didn't catch on to what she wanted from him
and then letting herself get so carried away that he saw her cum and felt it with his fingers as she wet his pants

when telling me about it , it struck her how out of control and submissive she had
been kissing our old mate and a quick tease and grope was fine and usual but to get so carried away as to feel his dick ,throw herself across his knee and beg him to spank her ,and then when he couldn't to beg him to finger fuck her while she rubbed her fanny on his leg until she cum and wet his pants with her cum and then just leave him down stairs with wet pants and a hard on to go tell her husband what she had just done and what a slutty prick teaser she had been and how would she be able to face him again after she had held his hard dick and what she had done on his knee

i laughed and slid my knob into her wet fanny and slow fucked her and told her not to worry id make sure she made it up to him at some point lol

it was so cute to watch and listen to her confess to her dirty naughty slutty submissive behavior and hear her tell about how she threw herself at the oldest bloke we knew , our friend and how she had tried and so far failed to get him to give her the spanking she deserved for teasing his cock lol

her back arched and wet holes exposed that caused the trouble lolView attachment 6969547View attachment 6969553View attachment 6969561
That hairy pussy is gorgeous 😍!

my wife was 31 and had our ******* about 4 or 5 weeks before and the reverend was mid 50s
so a nice age gap
but the oldest guy she played with was a bit different for her usual type of older guy ,yeah he was old about 76 at the time this happened and my wife was around 40
but he wasn't strict bossy or domineering like the other old fellas had been ,dunno maybe it was a challenge for her or she was so cock and cunt ******* and just threw herself at him ,

i know she was always wet and ready to fuck after she had been teasing and exposing herself to him and those times were about the only time she didn't have a red sore smacked bum when we fucked ,so he must have got her so worked up that she lost control lol

okay so a couple of years into our stay on the holiday park we met this nice old fella about 75 he was,he was on his own every time we saw him and my wife asked him if he wanted to join her and her friends at their table ,there was usually 10 to 15 all owners and all gathered around a couple of the tall type of tables with stools ,turns out he lived about 5 miles from us at home no attachments ,amongst other things in his past

he was one of those older guys who you could imagine looked good with a gun and he used to breed and race greyhounds with his much younger girlfriend back in the day so he was a bit on the shady side
or as we would say he was "one of our own" lol

,anyway me and him got on great did loads of stuff together mucking about ducking and diving thieving and skiving with old cars ,car booting , nicking the oil from round the back of the local chippys to run his
car on lol all sorts of dodgy stuff

we were a great team
so me being me and noticing he and my wife had taken a shine to each other, i tried to get him in on putting her in her place and smacking her bum for me , no luck at all he just didn't respond to my suggestions in that way ,so i left it not wanting to ruin our
friendship
we got pretty close with him ,my wife would hug and kiss him goodnight and i thought of him as a dad /big brother ,we had him over for Sunday dinner and went out for a ******* and regularly met up in the closed season back at home ,
he used to stay over as he'd had a ******* and sleep on the sofa downstairs

my wife used to go upstairs to get changed for bed ,which was usually one of my old vests that skimmed her arse and shows most of her tits through the arm holes ,she would come into the living room where me and the old fella were sitting on the sofa and she would go to the mirror opposite stand on her tip toes and bend forward and pretend to be engrossed in taking off her makeup ,other than a bit of lipstick and mascara she didn't wear any lol
this gave him a unobstructed view of her bare bum and fanny she would open her legs and wiggle as if she was concentrating ,but she says she was really trying to give him the best show and view of where she wanted his attention his fingers and his knob
after saying goodnight id leave them to it and go up to bed and wait for her to come up all turned on from exposing herself and teasing him and the kiss and cuddle they had had and her wiggling her bare bum at him before she came up to bed she always asked me if she was rude or naughty for doing this in front of him and
what would he think of her and about her for exposing herself to him ,we would fuck and id tell her she was doing a nice thing for him and he loved it

anyway this night it went down the same but she was ages down stairs and id fell asleep ,she woke me up and looked mortified i asked her what was wrong and she told me all the usual showing and teasing had gone on but when it came to kiss and cuddle time he had sat down and pulled her to sit on his knee as he kissed her he had one hand stroking her bare bum and one feeling her tits ,she said this got her super aroused and she squirmed and wriggled her bum so his fingers met her wet fanny and he slid a finger between her lips but didn't stick it up her fanny like she wanted him to , she felt for his knob which she said was hard and ready for action so she groped and squeezed it while she wriggled to try to get his finger up her fanny where she wanted it
she said she thought it was then he lost his nerve and she said his dick was softening so in frustration she said she told him she was sorry and it was all her fault and she deserved a smacked bum for being so sluty and naughty towards him and lay across his lap and opened her legs and begged him to slap her bum for her for being so naughty
she said he seemed shocked and said he couldn't it might wake me and the ******* but next time they were alone he would do it if she still wanted him to ,at that she got up and thanked him and made him promise he would slap her bum as he said he would when they next had a chance and she then straddled his leg and they started kissing
and he held her close she said as soon as her fanny touched the rough material of his trousers and he pulled her towards him she knew she needed to cum
and while he kissed and fondled her she said she started at first to slide and rock her fanny on his leg and pushed back and raised her bum to give him easy access to her wet fanny she said he was feeling her bum and seemed surprised to feel her raise her bum so she started to feel his dick she said it felt so good to hold his dick while she rubbed her fanny on his leg and he stroked her bum hole and her fanny lips ,she said him touching her there made her lose control and she started to grind her clit on his leg and begged him to put his finger inside her ,which he did , and then she begged him to put more fingers in her ,and after a few finger fucks she cum while she was holding his dick and grinding her clit on his leg and he squeezed her tits and fingered her wet hole ,but as soon as she got off his leg she realized she had squirted and wet his trouser leg with her cum ,
she kissed him and said goodnight and ill see you in the morning mick ,wiggled her bare bum at him as she always did ,and left him ,she came in and told me about it her face a picture of embarrassed humiliation especially at the parts when she told me about throwing herself across his knee and begging for a spanking , admitting she couldn't control herself and had had lifted her bum to encourage him to finger her and had begged him to stick his fingers in her when he didn't catch on to what she wanted from him
and then letting herself get so carried away that he saw her cum and felt it with his fingers as she wet his pants

when telling me about it , it struck her how out of control and submissive she had
been kissing our old mate and a quick tease and grope was fine and usual but to get so carried away as to feel his dick ,throw herself across his knee and beg him to spank her ,and then when he couldn't to beg him to finger fuck her while she rubbed her fanny on his leg until she cum and wet his pants with her cum and then just leave him down stairs with wet pants and a hard on to go tell her husband what she had just done and what a slutty prick teaser she had been and how would she be able to face him again after she had held his hard dick and what she had done on his knee

i laughed and slid my knob into her wet fanny and slow fucked her and told her not to worry id make sure she made it up to him at some point lol

it was so cute to watch and listen to her confess to her dirty naughty slutty submissive behavior and hear her tell about how she threw herself at the oldest bloke we knew , our friend and how she had tried and so far failed to get him to give her the spanking she deserved for teasing his cock lol

her back arched and wet holes exposed that caused the trouble lolView attachment 6969547View attachment 6969553View attachment 6969561
is there a part 2?

is there a part 2?
sadly no not with mick as i think he got cold feet after that incident

let me explain the incident described happen during the closed season at the holiday park
the previous season was one of hectic naughty sex for my wife as i'll explain below

and honestly with word of her behavior with the south african female staff starting to get around park and micks old fashioned sense or decency and not wanting to get roped in to the impending scandal that was possibly about to erupt he backed us off a little sadly

on the holiday park thing ,well specifically the girl stuff ,my wife when at school always had a thing for her gym teacher ,who it turns out i bought a dog from and i became friends with her and her husband ,

small world lol the gym teacher took a great deal of interest in my wife and a couple of her friends in their last year at high school and did some what would now ,be considered questionable things ,

she had them round to her house at weekends introduced them to wine and showed them the benefits of and how to use a bidet
what can i say it was a different time lol

anyway we had many conversations about these events and sue the gym teacher who during this time period left her husband and came out as a lesbian ,to no one's surprise lol

and how my wife had transferred her need to be taken control of ,spanked and ******* over from the paper shop guy to the gym teacher type ,

and in turn was receptive to dominant female attention and had sexual attraction towards strong butch women

anyway our holiday parks staff was full of dominant women who in someway reminded her of her gym teacher
bar staff ,entertainment staff ,security ,arcade worker sales and management ,they seemed to be everywhere and most seemed to fancy my wife and must have sensed her curiosity and submissive nature ,

and then there were the holiday makers and the owners who honed in on her needs and nature and chanced their arms ,she was beating them off with a shitty stick lol

well not all of them ,as she had longish flings with 3 staff and a owner

,of the staff girls one was rough looking very dominant , but a good kisser according to my wife lol and as we had ******* and she had a partner on staff ,their meetings were brief and confined to the toilets and any quiet place she could as staff get access to ,in the toilets was the main one

she would send my wife from the bar into a cubicle and follow her in shortly after ,my wife said she used to go weak at the knees when she came by and told her to "get your pretty little arse in the toilet now" ,

and the wait for her to join her was excruciating and she wet her knickers every time thinking about what she was going to do to her

when she got there arcade woman would overpower her with rough kisses and grope her fanny over her clothes then lift up my wifes top and bra if she was wearing one expose and grope her tits and pull down her pants and bend her over or get her to kneel on the toilet seat and make her stick out her now bare bum and fanny for a fingering and if privacy permitted a spanking ,

once she spanked and fucked her with a strap on in a out of order disabled toilet block and after stashed the strap on in my wifes bag lol
she had to carry it around and be careful not to let anyone see it for the rest of the night knowing that it had been up her fanny and was covered in her cum ,

it was great watching her knowing she had been spanked and fucked by the rough lesbian working in the arcade and that the dick she fucked her with was waiting to be discovered in my wifes bag all wet and smelly from my wifes fanny lol

the south african girls also had to use the same venues for enjoying my wife ,but one the prettiest one as it happens
had seniority and had all the keys to the venue so could occasionally locate and unlock unused areas and if the smaller venue was not open to the public those toilets would be where she would be able to make a bit more noise and spank and talk dirty to my wife
which she loved
and make her admit to her how much she loved what she did to her and how good it felt to show me and to see for herself her red sore smacked bottom after she had finished with her ,

they also used the campers communal shower block late at night for their sex games
the two south african girls both worked together and im pretty sure they compared notes on my wife's submissive nature
as their control of her followed the same pattern ,publicly paying attention complementing and embarrassing her by slapping and pinching her bottom when they passed her and with crude jokey remarks about her body and what they would love to do to her and how they wished she was queer

and then when they had her alone they would make her do as she was told and exposing her and then ordering her to display herself to them for spanking ,fingering groping,fanny licking and occasionally a strap on fucking when time and privacy allowed

they got caught out and overheard her getting her bottom smacked a couple of times but fortunately nothing ever came of it but im pretty sure the word got around lol

as is the nature of holiday parks the staff are transient and move on so the south african girls left after one season
but then there was the rest of her adventures with the other lady owner which was a more traditional girl on girl thing and a few different incidents with staff and owners that seemed to happen semi regularly lol

ill share later if anyone's interested
the clip below is not my wife but one of her favorites from her wank bank and she says it exactly what the park girls did to her after ordering into the toilets or shower block

even down to the reaction when someone entered the toilets knocked on the door or questioned what was going on in there lol

edit watch it in full screen picture is perfect
View attachment 20211209_131705.mp4

Last edited:
Back