Some Like It In The Ass

I’m pretty sure, could be wrong but my wife will never give up her ass to be fucked. I have tried and I am small haha, she even wanted it but was too painful for her, beads she can but anything bigger she says hurts.

it's definitely all about having the right partner

That's so true. patience, consideration, some experience, preparation for the novice...and sensing when she's ready. prepare it well, lubricate, lubricate, lubricate, press it very slowly, first wait until it relaxes, then the head, the glans, wait to see how it comes out... repeat several times until it is soft and open ...and then he presses in, millimeter by millimeter, slowly, very slowly but gradually deep, very deep. she can whine too ;-)
the real fuck comes much later..

all the above are essential qualities to maturity, and the perfect partner.
That's so true. patience, consideration, some experience, preparation for the novice...and sensing when she's ready. prepare it well, lubricate, lubricate, lubricate, press it very slowly, first wait until it relaxes, then the head, the glans, wait to see how it comes out... repeat several times until it is soft and open ...and then he presses in, millimeter by millimeter, slowly, very slowly but gradually deep, very deep. she can whine too ;-)
the real fuck comes much later..

Back