Some Like It In The Ass

Put my tong

put my tongue between her foot and shoe

say i'd rather lick dirty high heels than clean feet. somewhat true cause to me feet are kind of unattractive. heels are beautiful! guess they were made to be. k maybe they're not perfect but may give them more credit since they've garnered a reputation of beauty. well can at least say that i've spent serious money on my friend & her friend. Paying for the strip club VIP! 3 separate times! Once with each & once with both! Each time, crawled to them & begged to worship their heels! Licked the bottom of them first! Were not cleaned beforehand! Before having both of them, asked them to go to the girl's room & have a girl chat! Not even think bout me at all! They were rushed or something so never did. Kind of felt gross bout it after the 1st time but still went back & did it again! Asked my friend if she'd give me her heels when she no longer wanted them. She did & took pics with them on my face. She never took pics with me at the club but kind of wish she had. Did at least send the following pics to entice me to come. Planned to come but maybe not that day

heel.jpg

heel1.jpg

Back