SOCCER MOM HAS A DARK SECRET

The first time I took my black lover in my mouth, we were both on the couch. We were that way for a bit before he pushed me to the floor in front of him. After a few more times, it became obvious to me without him saying it that's how he wanted me, whether he was sitting or standing like in this picture. So most of the time, unless we were 69ing, this is how I would blow him.

The first time I took my black lover in my mouth, we were both on the couch. We were that way for a bit before he pushed me to the floor in front of him. After a few more times, it became obvious to me without him saying it that's how he wanted me, whether he was sitting or standing like in this picture. So most of the time, unless we were 69ing, this is how I would blow him.

submission of a white woman to a Black man is beautiful

1486407_05750_1920c.jpg
Except for a couple of threesomes with a close friend of mine, I've never been in a group sex situation. But I've wondered what it would be like to be in a room where multiple people were having sex at once..... For people who have done it, how "aware" of the other fucking are you? How aware are you of your own fucking? Do you feel self conscious if people are watching you?

Back