Size play ?...don't think so; it is more a submissive fantasy, where the wife and her bull become the dominants,

Ronnieboy

Male
From
UK
Show me a husband whose penis stiffens when told it's small and ineffective as a sex organ, and I'll show you a sexual submissive.

Humiliation is an integral part of cuckolding because it is an overt way for the cuckold to express submission. A non-submissive male would react aggressively to being told he is less capable sexually, so to accept that humiliation is to submit.

One need only tease a cuckold who is of average or above-average size and see how they become swollen and needy to understand that it's not really about the truth of the statement as much as it is about its effect.

There are two obvious facts about this cuckold

1. he's very excited by his wife's sexual service to another male
  2. he's not mouse-hung
The truth is that the submissive role he plays is the true source of his need to be her cuckold and not any perceived inadequacy. Yes, it's possible that size was never his issue, but stamina is, but that's for another topic.

It's also true that regardless of his size, stamina or ability to bring her to orgasm during intercourse, her husband can never offer her the same experience a different lover can. So when you factor in the fantasy of taking a black lover to increase the contrast of both roles and race between husband and lover, you find a situation the husband could never directly provide, regardless of his size and stamina.

I think A husband who has 7″ will feel even more cuckolded by a man of 8″ than a husband having only 5″ simply due to the perception of having been better than average hung, yet now he is 'small'.

Though not technically accurate, when his wife takes a lover with a bigger penis, it becomes an effective verbal and visual taunt that will undoubtedly exercise the cuckold's submissive needs.

Back