should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

• Total voters
I'm honestly very, VERY surprised by the poll results. I thought cuckolding and the QoS lifestyle at large were an inherently consensual MUTUAL AGREEMENT activity between husband and wife. It's the exact opposite of cheating and done with both parties permissions. If you are going to cheat, then what is the point of getting into a relationship in the first place?

I have always been attracted to black men. Messed with one in college. Later on hubby wanted to see me with a bbc. Since then I have had many. Hubby is always aware. Don’t believe in cheating.

I think anyone that posts “should people cheat” are looking to validate something for themselves. To justify either their own behavior or behavior of their spouse. Cheating is cheating. Don’t try and normalize it by asking others if it’s ok. Have some respect for your significant other. And anyone who promotes it or condones it are simply trying to justify their own shitty behavior.

In most cases I’d say no to cheating. It’s rarely worth it for anyone involved. For me, it started with hubs encouragement, support, and “giving” me to bbc. When he took back his interest in cuck life (or allowing me to continue), I made the choice to cheat. I do not regret it
So... The power of the bbc make you don't go back!

Back