There is a time and place for everything, just like there is a meaning behind every action. In the world of dating, unless you are best friends or something, or it's a relationship that's evolving into a full commitment, meeting parents should be off the table. But rather than speculate, ask him why. However, more importantly, tell him how you feel about it. I'm not introducing the women to my m0m unless it's a serious relationship. But if we just fucking, it's a hard no. Once you meet his parents, it's invitation to Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners next, watch and see. Does he have k1ds? That might he next on the list for introduction.

Our sex is pretty passionate .. I mean we kiss and hug and laugh but I was always pretty clear I’m just looking a good time .. I don’t want to lose what we have because he really know how to fuck me
This is a clear example why you have to learn how to compartmentalize. Seems you would not be able cut him loose if came down to it. You might need to start mentally preparing yourself for a hard conversation.

My first instinct is HELL no to meeting the parents, never, but to each his own. IMO if he wants you to meet his family, he wants YOU - not just for sex, so at minimum he is a FWB if not a steady boyfriend. Hope things continue to go well but I would not trust him not to make a play to steal you away from your hubby. I've seen it happen before.

Soon you gonna be the new hot step m0mmy lol. Then your list of people to buy gifts for will include his p@rents, and the other 1nlaws. I'm just throwing it out there, you poor water on a gremlin soon it's a whole bunch of them. Analogy, this is the first that will grow into more.

Soon you gonna be the new hot step m0mmy lol. Then your list of people to buy gifts for will include his p@rents, and the other 1nlaws. I'm just throwing it out there, you poor water on a gremlin soon it's a whole bunch of them. Analogy, this is the first that will grow into more.
She says she doesn't want to have sex with others anymore, that it was a favor she did me but she liked it, how do I convince her to have sex with a BBC again?

She says she doesn't want to have sex with others anymore, that it was a favor she did me but she liked it, how do I convince her to have sex with a BBC again?
Wrong thread and possibly forum. We are not in the "convince your wife to try bbc" business. But you can try hypnotism.
Acid Trip Wtf GIF by Bubble Punk

I have a great relationship with the guys I have fun, but one of them want to introduce me to his parents … I spoke with my husband and he said he is ok with that but it feels a bit weird .. what do you think I should do?
Careful here. You appear to be getting close to crossing that line of him becoming a bf and a relationship vs just being a guy you have sex with. To me, this is a line I won't cross. I may like the guys I have fun with, but I'm committed to my husband and the rest of my family.

Unless his parents are into this lifestyle and know what is going on, I'd say no.

Hi guys .. just an update on this topic .. everything is going pretty well .. is not that I’m having a second husband or a boyfriend .. as I said many times, I like to be with different guys however my relantionship with my bull has improve a lot .. is not that I visit his parents all the time .. I have seen them in really few occasions .. my husband is totally on board and I love having this freedom.. I know some people don’t support this and I get it .. it is not common but let’s be honest .. you having sex with somebody else is also not common .. so there is people like me that like to push the boundaries a little bit more than others ..
So what is the update on fucking with your bull’s family?? You’ve had some of the cousins, what about dad??

Back