Dealing with humiliation and degradation

During my hotwife life experience, I have meet several guys … some of them are polite and others just use me like a whore… I was talking about this with my husband and he told me he enjoy so much when I’m denigrated and humiliated … I want to please him and I want to push my limits as well … here are some photos of some humiliated things my bulls have done to me (I know I still have a long path ahead).. what I want to ask you is to please degrade me in the comments, messages… give me ideas of what else I can do with my bulls to show them I’m nothing more than their whore because this is what gets my husband happy and to be honest, I also enjoy it .
You should get black owned gear and let the bulls walk you on a leash

I don't know Sir, it is something that was close to our limits so He might or might not have punished me. I am thinking He would have let it pass with no punishment

Make love to your bull in front of your cuck and French kiss him and tell him he’s so beautiful and you love having him inside you, then spend a weekend away from your cuck with your bull on a romantic vacation and don’t tell him anything that happens with your bull when you were there. Just come home with a rearranged Cunt.

But when you are on vacation, insult your husband‘s physique, cock size and mental prowess as much as you can while fucking your bull, the goal is to get your bull to try to steal you from your husband…….that’ll make the ultimate humiliation of that fucking cuck, and your Cunt will be so wet in the process!!

I almost came just reading this :love: I'm not there yet but I'm getting closer all the time!

Back