She Says "cum in me," "don't pull out," or "Give me a black baby."

I think this is one of the hottest videos ever where a woman pleads with her black lover to cum inside her with her huge wedding ring on full display. It's a pretty long 23-minute video where Riley has some hot dirty talk for him the whole time, but the part where she says thing to him like this, "Fuck yeah! You got a nut for me baby? Got a big load for my pussy? Fill it up baby! Gimme that nut!" is towards the end. She really starts the begging around the 20-minute mark when he mounts her missionary style, so if you are impatient; you can fast forward to about the 19-minute mark to hear the lead up to it. I've also attached a few stills from the video. I love the sound of her soft ultra feminine voice. The grand finale is pretty epic, enjoy!

View attachment 7252913View attachment 7252929View attachment 7252937View attachment 7252939View attachment 7252955
There is another video of this chick entertaining a few black men in a hotel room. It is a really hot scene. I wish I could still find it.

That's it! Great job finding that.

What a wife she is!!

Bravo!
I agree, she is so sweet and beautiful! I have been a fan for a long time and her videos are very sexy with her expressing herself sexually with black men like no other. When you watch her videos, check out the size of the rock on her ring finger that her hubby gave her, telling the world that she is his trophy wife. She always wears it proudly when she fucks black cock. The thing is there really is not a lot of material out there that has her in it. She goes by Riley or Fonda Black, here is a video of her talking about swinging and why black men turn her on so much. Give it a listen, like I said before, I love her soft feminine voice and the expressions on her pretty face.

View attachment Riley Fonda Black _3499475_fonda_black.mp4

I agree, she is so sweet and beautiful! I have been a fan for a long time and her videos are very sexy with her expressing herself sexually with black men like no other. When you watch her videos, check out the size of the rock on her ring finger that her hubby gave her, telling the world that she is his trophy wife. She always wears it proudly when she fucks black cock. The thing is there really is not a lot of material out there that has her in it. She goes by Riley or Fonda Black, here is a video of her talking about swinging and why black men turn her on so much. Give it a listen, like I said before, I love her soft feminine voice and the expressions on her pretty face.

View attachment 7255043
Great video. She is pretty awesome isn't she?

I love older women. That sweet voice calling me baby while telling me I don’t need to hold my cum in does everything for me, I would be in heaven pumping her with my young seed

Back