Share your best massage story

My hubby and I were in Maui. My hubby had a conference there. We went for a week even though his conference was just two days. On the second day we were there was the first day of his meeting. He said he had scheduled a massage for me in our suite at 11:00. So I took a bath had a brunch brought to the room with mimosas. I was feeling very relaxed and there was a knock at the door. I answered the door there was a tall very good looking black man with a massage table. I invited him in. He set up the table making small talk. He said for me to undress in the bathroom just come out with your towel. So I did as instructed. He was wearing silk pants that were stark white and a white very tight shirt. He was 6ā€™5ā€ ish and very muscular. I came back in the room got up on the table as I did my towel pretty much fell off of me. I apologized and he smiled I laid on my stomach. He started on my back and neck then moved to my butt and legs. His hands were soft but very strong. It felt so good. As he was rubbing my thighs I felt his hands get really close to my pussy. I could feel my pussy quiver a little as his hand was so close. He picked up a sheet and held it up. As a curtain for me to roll over. I did and he placed the sheet over me. He stared with my hands and arms. Then he said Iā€™m going to pull the sheet down so I massage your chest and abs. I said okay. I said Iā€™m kind of warm if you want just lose the sheet. He did and I was there naked. He started on my chest massaging me but not in a sexual way. Then he moved to my stomach he poured more oil on my stomach. He poured a little too much. It was running everywhere. Down my sides even down my pussy. He quickly tried catching it and rubbing it in. He said sorry I said no buggy youā€™re going to need it anyway. As he was rubbing my sides then under my boob to my stomach then my lower abs and on my pubic bone. Then he moved both his hands down my inner thighs thumbs rubbing on either side of my pussy. I spread my legs and he took the invitation. Taking both his index finger and massaging my pussy it felt so warm and amazing. I spread my legs further as he focused on my clit with one hand the other he was slowly fucking me with it. I came so hard as he was expertly massaging my pussy. He moved to my side and he had his pant off and his beautiful black cock was throbbing. He had to have been at least 9.5 inches if not 10. I reached out and grabbed his cock pulled it to my mouth and took as much of as I could. It was so thick I couldnā€™t fit it in my mouth. I was stroking his cock while attempting to suck it. He looked at me and said do you think it would fit better in you? I said fuck me. He climbed on the table. Took my legs and spread the wide. He positioned his cock at the open of my pussy and started slapping my pussy with his heavy hard cock. Say do you need this? Tell me. I said I need you to stretch my married pussy. With that he pushed his fat cock inside me. As he did the stretching feeling was mind blowing. After a few seconds I figured he had to be almost all the way in. I looked down and I could almost half still to go. He kept pushing and I was moaning and I started cumming. I felt his cock touch ever so slightly my cervix. A sharp pain shuddered through me. He stopped and pulled back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him deeper. The pain was still there but it was subsiding. He held still until I was rotating my hips. He started pulling out the plunging back in me. He had my legs over his shoulders. It felt incredible then he started pounding me. He now was FUCKING me and it felt way too good. I was cumming uncontrollably. He fucked me for 30 minutes before I felt his cock swell and he started to to pull out I said please breed me. With that he buried his BBC against my cervix and exploded his black seed directly in my womb. Damn it felt so good. After he finished he pulled his simi hard cock out of me. Saying that was the best tip he had ever received. He left after cleaning up. I said we were going to be there for a few more days. He said he already knew because my hubby had already told him. He said Iā€™ll see you later. I said what? He said your husband invited me to dinner earlier. So my hubby set the whole thing up I found out later. It was the best brunch I had had in a long time. Dinner thatā€™s a different story.
I also loved how he was fucking your married pussy bare and you encouraged him to fill you with his black seed. He must love married white clients. So sexy.

I used to _ask_ the person from whom I usually get the body massage for this little additional favor. Do you want to go to him and see his price list to see if this service is written on?
I thought you had a female masseuse
I was just curious about the process

Sounds like I need to go on a trip for my next massage.
Ooh GirlOnFire, Honey while You are on your next trip down to Florida, just make a slight drive off I- 95 & US Hwy 84 south to My Apartment Home down here in Jesup, Georgia. For one of the best Body, Hands Oil Massages that is Mind blowing and Toe Curling! And Yes Honey Gratitude is included for I got your Cervix as a Tip!!!

Hey that looks like My Big 25.5 Centimeters long Circumcised walls Throbbing Mushroom Head BBC!

Attachments

• 6HafWDFT (1).jpg
    6HafWDFT (1).jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 20240522_234510.jpg
    20240522_234510.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
Your story was delightful for us cuckolds. Thank you for sharing.
I met Barb online and she wanted her first black cock but was shy and unsure whether or not she could do it. Her husband Tom wanted me to give her a full body massage. Hoping it would relax her mind and body enough for me to have sex with her. He said he would pay me 150 dollars for a basic massage. Nothing sexual. I couldn't resist. Showed up at their big suburban house around 730. Talked with Barb about her favorite massage oil scent. Vanilla
Walked in the spare bedroom and saw Barb laying on the bed with a towel around her freshly showered body. She was petite. Pale. Redhead with big 36d tits.
Even brought some music to ease her mind.
I wasn't going to ******* or make Barb do anything she didn't wanna do but I wasn't leaving that house without her first BBC.
Pouring oil on her shoulders and neck. Whispering in her ear to relax. I could tell I was doing something right because her hips started moving and sounds came from her mouth. Lower my hands went on the small of her back. Just above her ass. Kneading it but not touching her pussy. Down her legs to her ankles.
I whispered again
Do you want me to stop?
I already knew her answer but wanted her to say it.
She said no

Good. Roll over

That's when I saw her big round tits. I said
Dami! I'm gonna need more oil!
Then poured more oil on them. Worked my hands and fingers in them. Paying special attention to her nipples that she confessed were sensitive. Tom paid 150 dollars for this and you're getting your money worth.
She started squirming and her legs opened. That's when I slid my hands between her thighs and almost touched her pussy. Almost
I could feel the heat coming from it. She had pink tiny panties on so I slid the crotch to the side and teased her pussy with my fingers. I knew she wanted more than a massage. I spent an hour rubbing and playing and exploring her body. I stopped. Dried my hands on a towel. Kissed her neck
I'm done. Now what?
She looked at me and said nothing
I put my mouth on her big nipple and sucked and licked them while my hand slipped between her legs. She let out a moan. Her pussy was so wet. I put my finger in my mouth and tasted her juices. You taste so sweet. She said thank you
My mouth went from her nipple to her pussy and sucked her clit in my lips making her growl. After she came in my mouth. I whispered if she was ready. Stood up pulled out my cock
Are you ready or not? She hesitated but I spread her legs put them on my arms pinned under me. Looking down at her face. Rubbing her clit with my cock. Putting the tip in asking if she was ready. Finally I pushed every single inch of my black cock deep in her curious scared pussy

So i met this white girl & after a quick chat & number swop, i invited her to my house, after a lil chat i offered to give her a back massage glad to say she said yes, so she undressed her top half even took off her bra she was enjoying it then i said let me do ur sexy legs, then i was doing the top of her thighs gentely strokeing her pussy, so i put some babyoil on her pussy sat on the top of her thighs & slid my hard big cock up in her, the look on her face lol

My hubby and I were in Maui. My hubby had a conference there. We went for a week even though his conference was just two days. On the second day we were there was the first day of his meeting. He said he had scheduled a massage for me in our suite at 11:00. So I took a bath had a brunch brought to the room with mimosas. I was feeling very relaxed and there was a knock at the door. I answered the door there was a tall very good looking black man with a massage table. I invited him in. He set up the table making small talk. He said for me to undress in the bathroom just come out with your towel. So I did as instructed. He was wearing silk pants that were stark white and a white very tight shirt. He was 6ā€™5ā€ ish and very muscular. I came back in the room got up on the table as I did my towel pretty much fell off of me. I apologized and he smiled I laid on my stomach. He started on my back and neck then moved to my butt and legs. His hands were soft but very strong. It felt so good. As he was rubbing my thighs I felt his hands get really close to my pussy. I could feel my pussy quiver a little as his hand was so close. He picked up a sheet and held it up. As a curtain for me to roll over. I did and he placed the sheet over me. He stared with my hands and arms. Then he said Iā€™m going to pull the sheet down so I massage your chest and abs. I said okay. I said Iā€™m kind of warm if you want just lose the sheet. He did and I was there naked. He started on my chest massaging me but not in a sexual way. Then he moved to my stomach he poured more oil on my stomach. He poured a little too much. It was running everywhere. Down my sides even down my pussy. He quickly tried catching it and rubbing it in. He said sorry I said no buggy youā€™re going to need it anyway. As he was rubbing my sides then under my boob to my stomach then my lower abs and on my pubic bone. Then he moved both his hands down my inner thighs thumbs rubbing on either side of my pussy. I spread my legs and he took the invitation. Taking both his index finger and massaging my pussy it felt so warm and amazing. I spread my legs further as he focused on my clit with one hand the other he was slowly fucking me with it. I came so hard as he was expertly massaging my pussy. He moved to my side and he had his pant off and his beautiful black cock was throbbing. He had to have been at least 9.5 inches if not 10. I reached out and grabbed his cock pulled it to my mouth and took as much of as I could. It was so thick I couldnā€™t fit it in my mouth. I was stroking his cock while attempting to suck it. He looked at me and said do you think it would fit better in you? I said fuck me. He climbed on the table. Took my legs and spread the wide. He positioned his cock at the open of my pussy and started slapping my pussy with his heavy hard cock. Say do you need this? Tell me. I said I need you to stretch my married pussy. With that he pushed his fat cock inside me. As he did the stretching feeling was mind blowing. After a few seconds I figured he had to be almost all the way in. I looked down and I could almost half still to go. He kept pushing and I was moaning and I started cumming. I felt his cock touch ever so slightly my cervix. A sharp pain shuddered through me. He stopped and pulled back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him deeper. The pain was still there but it was subsiding. He held still until I was rotating my hips. He started pulling out the plunging back in me. He had my legs over his shoulders. It felt incredible then he started pounding me. He now was FUCKING me and it felt way too good. I was cumming uncontrollably. He fucked me for 30 minutes before I felt his cock swell and he started to to pull out I said please breed me. With that he buried his BBC against my cervix and exploded his black seed directly in my womb. Damn it felt so good. After he finished he pulled his simi hard cock out of me. Saying that was the best tip he had ever received. He left after cleaning up. I said we were going to be there for a few more days. He said he already knew because my hubby had already told him. He said Iā€™ll see you later. I said what? He said your husband invited me to dinner earlier. So my hubby set the whole thing up I found out later. It was the best brunch I had had in a long time. Dinner thatā€™s a different story.
Fabulous story. Well told.

Hey everyone. Iā€™d love to hear your best massage stories. I was in Vegas once and my husband arranged for me to get a massage in our hotel room. I didnā€™t really know what to expect but things progressed much further than just a ā€˜regularā€™ massage. I got a full body massage and the guyā€™s hands were everywhere! It felt amazing as he massaged my inner thigh and kept brushing over my pussy while he moved up and down my legs. I will say it did end quite happily.
I got a mobile massage for my wife a few years back. She loved it but wanted me to tell him he could massage her breasts next time. I told him and he acknowledged my request.

The next time he massaged her he massaged her breasts and she was getting very horny. He asked her if she would like him to come up there and she said yes. They fucked for awhile on the massage table and he eventually came in his condom. But he became a regular and she stopped paying for massages. Heā€™s now bareback and fun to be with for both of us.

He was her first guy ā€œfrom the wildā€ but we have taken him to lifestyle locations now and he is a great exhibitionist, fucking her by the pool in front of white guys. He is not her favorite but heā€™s definitely a lot of fun. We are meeting him tomorrow.

hot story

Back