Share your best massage story

I met Barb online and she wanted her first black cock but was shy and unsure whether or not she could do it. Her husband Tom wanted me to give her a full body massage. Hoping it would relax her mind and body enough for me to have sex with her. He said he would pay me 150 dollars for a basic massage. Nothing sexual. I couldn't resist. Showed up at their big suburban house around 730. Talked with Barb about her favorite massage oil scent. Vanilla
Walked in the spare bedroom and saw Barb laying on the bed with a towel around her freshly showered body. She was petite. Pale. Redhead with big 36d tits.
Even brought some music to ease her mind.
I wasn't going to ******* or make Barb do anything she didn't wanna do but I wasn't leaving that house without her first BBC.
Pouring oil on her shoulders and neck. Whispering in her ear to relax. I could tell I was doing something right because her hips started moving and sounds came from her mouth. Lower my hands went on the small of her back. Just above her ass. Kneading it but not touching her pussy. Down her legs to her ankles.
I whispered again
Do you want me to stop?
I already knew her answer but wanted her to say it.
She said no

Good. Roll over

That's when I saw her big round tits. I said
Dami! I'm gonna need more oil!
Then poured more oil on them. Worked my hands and fingers in them. Paying special attention to her nipples that she confessed were sensitive. Tom paid 150 dollars for this and you're getting your money worth.
She started squirming and her legs opened. That's when I slid my hands between her thighs and almost touched her pussy. Almost
I could feel the heat coming from it. She had pink tiny panties on so I slid the crotch to the side and teased her pussy with my fingers. I knew she wanted more than a massage. I spent an hour rubbing and playing and exploring her body. I stopped. Dried my hands on a towel. Kissed her neck
I'm done. Now what?
She looked at me and said nothing
I put my mouth on her big nipple and sucked and licked them while my hand slipped between her legs. She let out a moan. Her pussy was so wet. I put my finger in my mouth and tasted her juices. You taste so sweet. She said thank you
My mouth went from her nipple to her pussy and sucked her clit in my lips making her growl. After she came in my mouth. I whispered if she was ready. Stood up pulled out my cock
Are you ready or not? She hesitated but I spread her legs put them on my arms pinned under me. Looking down at her face. Rubbing her clit with my cock. Putting the tip in asking if she was ready. Finally I pushed every single inch of my black cock deep in her curious scared pussy
Well done, there should be a part 2!

Hey everyone. I’d love to hear your best massage stories. I was in Vegas once and my husband arranged for me to get a massage in our hotel room. I didn’t really know what to expect but things progressed much further than just a ‘regular’ massage. I got a full body massage and the guy’s hands were everywhere! It felt amazing as he massaged my inner thigh and kept brushing over my pussy while he moved up and down my legs. I will say it did end quite happily.
My husband set up a massage for me. I thought it was just going to be him but he blindfolded me before starting. He left the door ajar amd soon I felt a different set of hands on me. Me gave a really good massage before it turned intimate. He ended up removing my clothes before fucking me bareback.

had a young guy come to our hotel to massage her while we were traveling. he said he had oils and was a professional. he arrived and massaged her for a few minutes and before i knew what was happening he was mounting her and stuffing his cock inside of her.

Hey everyone. I’d love to hear your best massage stories. I was in Vegas once and my husband arranged for me to get a massage in our hotel room. I didn’t really know what to expect but things progressed much further than just a ‘regular’ massage. I got a full body massage and the guy’s hands were everywhere! It felt amazing as he massaged my inner thigh and kept brushing over my pussy while he moved up and down my legs. I will say it did end quite happily.
How did your husband find the masseur?

Back