Sexy white moms say hello & Post your sexiest pic

Spoken like a boy needing to get a few more life experiences. Good luck to you
Lmao 🤣 🤣 this is why I get the hot young chicks and you don't. And the only boy on this site is you 😆 🤣 😂 you don't even know those old ladies you're begging sex for are former racist who know longer have their looks thats why their interested because they know black guys like you. Will go out their way to complement them .
Don't need luck when u got the dick the money and confidence. Lmao 🤣 🤣 you begging big and old for sex . Have fun with the Honda im going to flex in the Lamborghini

Lmao 🤣 🤣 this is why I get the hot young chicks and you don't. And the only boy on this site is you 😆 🤣 😂 you don't even know those old ladies you're begging sex for are former racist who know longer have their looks thats why their interested because they know black guys like you. Will go out their way to complement them .
Don't need luck when u got the dick the money and confidence. Lmao 🤣 🤣 you begging big and old for sex . Have fun with the Honda im going to flex in the Lamborghini
Sure. I’m all broken up about your shallow character. Peace

Had a few negative comments on this so let me state again. If you find no use in this thread then you aren’t getting it. Take your unrealistic view of actual women and go away. Ladies of all ages, shapes and sizes are here looking to share and possibly include you and you insult them? Don’t like it? Then shut up and move on. So again, ignorant fool.
Whats unrealistic about a women staying in shape, mind you most of the overweight women say black men need to have 6 packs the same overweight women you're begging. Whats insulting is a old or overweight woman who thinks she's better than you lmao lames like you give them the Ammo. And this is why I get them hot and you get them old bloated and cold .
Only a ignorant fool Begs the undesirables for sex .

Back