Sex & Cuckold Clubs

Why men feel threatened by sex clubs

• Total voters
Me and my husband joined an interracial cuckold club locally back in September. It was scary and unknown at first but it turned out to be AMAZING. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE. Best choice I ever made in the lifestyle.

But I noticed a lot of black men feel threatened by sex clubs. They never tell me why. Couples are the complete opposite, most every couple I speak with love sex clubs. They never have to worry about fakes, stand ups, surprises, etc...

However for black men (90% of them) it's a sudden deal breaker. I don't understand why but they will suddenly lose interest and I don't understand why.

Please give your opinion to educate everyone on different points of view. Thank you for your participation and look forward to reading all of your comments.

(No fighting, nobody is wrong for having their own opinion)
When it comes to most clubs and institutions they tend to treat single males like we are all just a bunch of desperate and thirsty as suckers who are willing to pay anything for something that we could get free especially if you're attractive, hung, and fit! 99% percent of Clubs cater 100% to couples and single women and if they allow single males in which most don't, single guys are treated like second class citizens in the lifestyle. If you just read their site info on the rules and pricing and you will see the obvious disparity that single men are treated with contempt. So if you want to know what most single guys are think when it comes to clubs its "f##k clubs"! Now you know why! 🤷‍♂️

I'll admit though I have never personally attended a swinger club I know that I'm not missing out on much according to what many couple's I have met over the years have said about clubs. Many single women and hotwives have complained that most of the time when they attended a club they generally lack "good bbc" and if they do a a couple of them there is already women monopolizing them and are not trying to share! Also they complain that those clubs are very cliquesh and lots of people just stick to playing with the people that they know. I met alot of women who were bbc only and they all complained about not wanting to play with someone's husband who they were not really interested in playing with but took one for the team so hubby can play with his trophy wife. I also met wives that was like "I don't take one for the team". If they don't have what she wants she either plays with hubby or go home.

Exclusive lifestyle parties at private residences I have been to many mostly because I was connected to hot popular couple's and when they got invited to a exclusive party they always asked if they could bring their black male friend and the hosts never told them no. These women were 8s, 9s, and 10s and were the life of the party when they went. Real gorgeous slut wives so they never dared told them no. They all said that they were bringing their own BBC to the party because if not most assured the parties will be lacking in good bbc. Omg were those women right. There would only be a few of us black guys and several couples when I went to these parties. I would end up fucking every woman in the place. It was crazy every other woman once we start playing would say "I was waiting for you"! LOL I have always had so much success in the lifestyle that joining or attending a club just totally seemed like an unnecessary thing. To each is own if the club scene is the bees knees for you then by all means do what's best for you but now you know the general sentiment of single guys towards clubs!

I tried to attending a club a couple yrs ago and was surprised to hear that they raked single guys over the coals. Single women were charged $25, couples $50, and single males $375 😯. Maybe it's just me but who in there right mind would pay that amount for an exclusive membership? To each there own.

I tried to attending a club a couple yrs ago and was surprised to hear that they raked single guys over the coals. Single women were charged $25, couples $50, and single males $375 😯. Maybe it's just me but who in there right mind would pay that amount for an exclusive membership? To each there own.
I see... yes most clubs I believe operate this way. Women are usually free, couples are discounted. But yes, single males pay more. For SNCTM our annual membership is over 60,000 I believe, but that is not ordinary sex club. For others it's like you say. Single men pay full price.

I believe its dynamics of how it need to be. Otherwise you will have too many single males yes? Not enough couples or females. I suppose of course, my husband never complain about money but for some I can under stand.

But for ladies, this is good practice with very little negative outlook. Different perspectives presumably

I see... yes most clubs I believe operate this way. Women are usually free, couples are discounted. But yes, single males pay more. For SNCTM our annual membership is over 60,000 I believe, but that is not ordinary sex club. For others it's like you say. Single men pay full price.

I believe its dynamics of how it need to be. Otherwise you will have too many single males yes? Not enough couples or females. I suppose of course, my husband never complain about money but for some I can under stand.

But for ladies, this is good practice with very little negative outlook. Different perspectives presumably
You guys pay $60,000.00 a yr for a membership?

Me and my husband joined an interracial cuckold club locally back in September. It was scary and unknown at first but it turned out to be AMAZING. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE. Best choice I ever made in the lifestyle.

But I noticed a lot of black men feel threatened by sex clubs. They never tell me why. Couples are the complete opposite, most every couple I speak with love sex clubs. They never have to worry about fakes, stand ups, surprises, etc...

However for black men (90% of them) it's a sudden deal breaker. I don't understand why but they will suddenly lose interest and I don't understand why.

Please give your opinion to educate everyone on different points of view. Thank you for your participation and look forward to reading all of your comments.

(No fighting, nobody is wrong for having their own opinio

(No fighting, nobody is wrong for having their own opinion)
Sex Clubs were created for Couples to swap each other wives and include single females while, single males were a recent addition. In fact, single males were often invited only once a week and charged ridiculous rates to attend ($100.00) per visit......single females usually free. Sex Clubs still discriminate against the single male and Blackmen obviously, have some knolwledge about such behavior......

I not see this as negative. Maybe because I am girl. Still $100 isn't a lot of money. That is cheaper than a night at the movies 😂

But on serious note, such events cannot be free

SNCTM looks like a good time. It looks exclusive which explains the price.
There is also TGC. Very secretive and exclusive. All black tie events but is SUPER AFFORDABLE. Prices not close to SNCTM. But we never see celebrity people there.

I am free, my husband pay only $75 per event. Super cheap and very nice events

TGC sounds reasonable if it is a flat rate for all.
Yes... we are members so we not have to pay for events. Plus we get perks like penthouse, suites when we attend hotel take overs.

But without membership women are free, husbands are $75 and single men are $150.

Back