Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Breeding is a must♠️
6215852-54ec16b4d181e7f58fe922235fbaf22a.mov

That would be funny to be in the delivery room with huby when a black baby pops out of his white wife. Wonder what the people in the delivery room will think?
No different than a white baby out of a black lady, or brown baby out of white or Asian. They have seen it all before.

This is absolutely true my brother from another mom and exactly what I would like to see be avoided if people would plan ahead at how to be responsible parents. And that's why I offered some sensible suggestions in the earlier posts about breeding responsibly.

I was taught the 7 principle laws of the universe from the Hermetic teachings at a very early age which has influenced and guided my life. It taught me to be extremely careful with my thoughts and my actions in life which could cause me great grief if I made bad choices.

One of the biggest principles in the Hermetic teachings outside of the law of attraction (or The principle laws of correspondence) that was popularized by the book 'The secret' are the principle laws of cause and effect.

“Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law." -Excerpt From: Initiates, Three. “The Kybalion A Study of The Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece.”

When someone causes some effect to occur out in the world/universe the universe/world will cause some effect to be delivered back to that person in return. Other people know this as the law of Karma, or as Jesus and Confuscious taught the Golden Rule, "do unto others as you yourself want others to do unto you."

Dead-beat parents will suffer financial and emotional torment which can all be avoided if the conscious thought of how to be a responsible parent should happen before the two people think about trying to breed.

Birth-control and wage garnishment can be avoided with the thoughts of not breeding to have seeds One can't feed therefore avoiding the cause of negative effects to occur out in the world back to them. There that makes it simple and plain now.

All in all in the end I do like the fantasy of breeding my white lovers, and I would actually do so with the right person under the right circumstances in a way that following my suggestions would not cause any long term negative effects in the lives of the woman, the baby, the world, the universe, and myself (the all in all).

~BBB76

10933976_781032688612820_8102382456077825041_n.jpg

tumblr_ni455jHFgE1rj2pebo1_400.gif

tumblr_mrhajnXpgd1r4qz2xo1_1280.jpg
What I wouldn’t give to see Dredd or Mandingo do this to my wife

Back