Secret Blowjobs

BlackBalls

Male
Gold Member
Ladies…the bbc underworld knows many ladies secretly give black men blowjobs and their husbands, boyfriends and family members don’t have a clue you do it. So, tell us your secret.

1 - Your age?
2 - Married, Single or Engaged?
3 - Location of 1st bbc blowjob?
4 - What do like best about giving secret blowjobs to black men?
5 - Do you have private bbc friends you give blowjobs, or do you offer blowjobs to coworkers, neighbors, strangers?

Might be off the topic, but a relatable story. I was maybe 21/22 years old and I was giving a girl a ride to a bar from another bar. I had no idea who she was. Just a random.

We made small talk, blah, blah. Then I tell her it’s my birthday the next day. She says “Oh, I have to give you a birthday blowjob, then!”. I laugh and look at her like “seriously?” She just stares at me. I pull off into the far side of the parking lot and get the blowjob of my life.

After she swallows she wipes her lips and says “my boyfriend would be proud of me”. And runs into the bar. True story..

I'm 72 and have been married forever it seems but I've been sucking Black dicks my entire life. My first time was in junior high school when integration began here in the south. I developed early and ahead of my classmates which garnered a lot of attention from the new Blacks who entered our school. I gave my first in the school library between the book shelves. I loved the thrill, the excitement and the secret taboo of it all. From classmates, to co-workers, and strangers I've always been mesmerized by Black Manhood.

I'm 72 and have been married forever it seems but I've been sucking Black dicks my entire life. My first time was in junior high school when integration began here in the south. I developed early and ahead of my classmates which garnered a lot of attention from the new Blacks who entered our school. I gave my first in the school library between the book shelves. I loved the thrill, the excitement and the secret taboo of it all. From classmates, to co-workers, and strangers I've always been mesmerized by Black Manhood.
Me next

amazing lady

Back