Relationship between my wife and her bull

malek1st

Male
She excites me very much when I see my wife preparing for her bull ... she is aroused and asks me to choose her most sexy dress for him ... She likes her clothes to be more exciting to please her bull... Sometimes she refuses my choice because her bull does not like this dress... Every time I always suggest to her the sentence: (I can’t do that even my bull allowed me ..) Oh my God my wife is completely controlled by her bull and she became subject to him ... and this excites me as well... And when I ask her when she comes home, she says, "I don't know." When my bull finishes fucking me and I'm allowed to go... And if he asks me to sleep with him, I will do that , it is not in my decides it’s my bull decides

Even before that, when I want to fuck her, she calls her bull to allow her to fuck me, and if she is allowed to fuck me, she do that but if she is not allowed, she prevents me from approaching her, she says, her famous sentence says (my body belongs to my bull and not yours) I knew that he robbed her will and dominated her, she became subject to him.

So strange! Why be married? Get some balls and be a man yourself. Don’t let her treat you like that fantasy or not.
Don't do anything but encourage and support her 100%
When you realized you could not satisfy her like her black lover can, you surrendered her to him as you should.
We have all been there, no turning back she has gone BLACK be happy for her and serve them both. If you can't commit to that be honest with yourself and discuss it with your wife. She can always be your wife but she is now a BLACK MANS WOMAN.
Learn to celebrate that.

My wife has one lover who is younger, attractive and good in bed. He's really only into the sex, but she will do anything he wants and even offers to do kinky and dirty things in order to keep his interest. He gets lots of girls his own age, but they aren't wearing sexy lingerie, giving him anal or waiting in the parking lot to give him a blow job on his lunch break.
She also has had a long time bull that is experienced and into the nuances of cucking. He's dominant and likes to make her submit. Both her body and mind when they are together. He makes her do things just to make it clear he's in control. She says she always complies. She seems to really enjoy the submissive aspect of it. Doing things she would never do with me. But he doesnt care what she does when they arent together.

She excites me very much when I see my wife preparing for her bull ... she is aroused and asks me to choose her most sexy dress for him ... She likes her clothes to be more exciting to please her bull... Sometimes she refuses my choice because her bull does not like this dress... Every time I always suggest to her the sentence: (I can’t do that even my bull allowed me ..) Oh my God my wife is completely controlled by her bull and she became subject to him ... and this excites me as well... And when I ask her when she comes home, she says, "I don't know." When my bull finishes fucking me and I'm allowed to go... And if he asks me to sleep with him, I will do that , it is not in my decides it’s my bull decides

Even before that, when I want to fuck her, she calls her bull to allow her to fuck me, and if she is allowed to fuck me, she do that but if she is not allowed, she prevents me from approaching her, she says, her famous sentence says (my body belongs to my bull and not yours) I knew that he robbed her will and dominated her, she became subject to him.
(y)

WTF, is that his wife or your wife, man. Tell her go move in with that dude. Cmon man.

Don't do anything but encourage and support her 100%
When you realized you could not satisfy her like her black lover can, you surrendered her to him as you should.
We have all been there, no turning back she has gone BLACK be happy for her and serve them both. If you can't commit to that be honest with yourself and discuss it with your wife. She can always be your wife but she is now a BLACK MANS WOMAN.
Learn to celebrate that.

I don’t get this new kind of marriage, man. You marry and then you serve her and her bull. Fuck that. But do y’all…..

i get Bulls loving this arrangement and wives loving this arrangement BUT cucks - cmon man

I don’t get this new kind of marriage, man. You marry and then you serve her and her bull. Fuck that. But do y’all…..

i get Bulls loving this arrangement and wives loving this arrangement BUT cucks - cmon man
what is your role in your relationship?

you are not a beta or a cuckold, so thats why you dont get it.
But dont judge men. Its ok to not understand something, but judging someone for not understanding them makes you the TOXIC a-hole, not them.

How am I judging??? Everything I said was what you said in your post. I said I don’t understand it, i would never do that…but cuck, you do you…

i don’t think it’s unreasonable for a man to look and this and say, WTF.

I see why this works for bulls and wives but for cucks I don’t see how it works and makes them fulfilled and based on the ton of natural negative emotions cucks get initially that is overcome by extreme desire - I think I’m justified in my opinions

I get it man. I’ve been on here a couple of years and I respect you and your work and what you are trying to do for those couples to move into this direction. But you know it’s not easy for people to do. Some will say it’s societal conditioning, I just think it’s not natural to want your spouse to be fucked by another man. People might find it hot but I just don’t think it’s natural.

It’s just my opinion

Cats can do what they want.

im the one on this site pushing for cucks to get respected for what they are doing as other people just ******* on them in the name of humiliation.

i just want cucks to get respected -

How am I judging??? Everything I said was what you said in your post. I said I don’t understand it, i would never do that…but cuck, you do you…

i don’t think it’s unreasonable for a man to look and this and say, WTF.

I see why this works for bulls and wives but for cucks I don’t see how it works and makes them fulfilled and based on the ton of natural negative emotions cucks get initially that is overcome by extreme desire - I think I’m justified in my opinions

I get it man. I’ve been on here a couple of years and I respect you and your work and what you are trying to do for those couples to move into this direction. But you know it’s not easy for people to do. Some will say it’s societal conditioning, I just think it’s not natural to want your spouse to be fucked by another man. People might find it hot but I just don’t think it’s natural.

It’s just my opinion

Cats can do what they want.

im the one on this site pushing for cucks to get respected for what they are doing as other people just ******* on them in the name of humiliation.

i just want cucks to get respected -

Maybe you have a very short term memory, but this is what you wrote verbatim:
"I don’t get this new kind of marriage, man. You marry and then you serve her and her bull. Fuck that. But do y’all….."

So I will highlight for you the JUDGMENTAL COMMENT, since you clearly have a communication deficit
"Fuck that."

What was that supposed to mean? That's a judgement by you TOWARD other people. If you meant something else, then say you meant something else, but to DENY you said it, is kind of ridiculous.

Everyone understands that this is your opinion, the fact you think you need to explain what an opinion is--is even more insulting and disrespectful. Your judgment is an opinion, does that make any sense in your world.

You have every right to look at cuckolding and say, "its not for me"
But the minute you tell people that it's bad, or the people who want to be cuckolded are "less than" you is called being judgmental and if im teaching you manners for the first time, then this is what manners looks like.

No one needs your permission to live their life. You hold ZERO power in the world and ZERO power on this site.
If you want to contribute, please do so, but keep your judgements to yourself.

You could have shared your experiences, you could have shared trying to be a cuckold and what happened and why it's not for you.
But your experiences have nothing to do with other people. Those are yours, and yours only.

I think there's a full moon out today, because the amount of RUDENESS on social media today is ASTOUNDING!!

Hung teacher, my fuck that comment wasn’t meant was a judgmental comment to cucks it was to this comment written byposter

“Don't do anything but encourage and support her 100%When you realized you could not satisfy her like her black lover can, you surrendered her to him as you should.
We have all been there, no turning back she has gone BLACK be happy for her and serve them both.”

that’s what my comment was for. Fuck that martial relationship, where you surrender your wife to someone else sexually because you can’t satisfy them.

I’m not being judgmental because I don’t think anyone in a marriage should just surrender their spouse sexually in a relationship because they can’t provide 10+ orgasms in one sitting.

if I said that - “if a woman can’t satisfy their man, you need to surrender him and serve him and his new lovers”. How would that sound. I wouldn’t be surprise if someone where to say fuck that martial relationship.

my comments always come from a place that each partner in a relationship should be respected and felt appreciated.

Hung teacher, my fuck that comment wasn’t meant was a judgmental comment to cucks it was to this comment written byposter

“Don't do anything but encourage and support her 100%When you realized you could not satisfy her like her black lover can, you surrendered her to him as you should.
We have all been there, no turning back she has gone BLACK be happy for her and serve them both.”

that’s what my comment was for. Fuck that martial relationship, where you surrender your wife to someone else sexually because you can’t satisfy them.

I’m not being judgmental because I don’t think anyone in a marriage should just surrender their spouse sexually in a relationship because they can’t provide 10+ orgasms in one sitting.

if I said that - “if a woman can’t satisfy their man, you need to surrender him and serve him and his new lovers”. How would that sound. I wouldn’t be surprise if someone where to say fuck that martial relationship.

my comments always come from a place that each partner in a relationship should be respected and felt appreciated.
I appreciate that you are a reasonable person and that you didn't mean to have your comments come across in the way they did.

So thank you for clarifying, but hopefully you can understand that if you are going to make a comment about one specific "line" that you should probably re-quote that line since everyone is reading the posts with a different lens and perspective.

I don't disagree with you that the OP is not a very effective communicator, he makes some wild assumptions and falls into a very "racist" trap that a lot of white men fall into here. In 2022, it is very difficult to know what someones genealogy is unless you do a DNA test and even then, is this site about only white women and descendants of African-American slaves from the 1700s?

the fact is that most of the bulls, BBC or mixed race, like myself, are not direct descendants of any American slaves. We come from many different places around the globe. My ancestors are from Northern Africa, but thousands of years ago, they were slaves in that geographic location. But my ancestors have not been slaves for a long time. Does that make me less black?

In some people's eyes, it does. But then do we only judge people based on the tone of their skin?

If a woman is attracted to men's skin tones, thats not judgmental, it's not even racist. Its just sexual preference. And women should be empowered to follow their heart and their desires.

If a woman wants a very dark skinned man to fuck her, that should be supported. If she likes less darker tones, like myself, again, I support her.

What is toxic is when men try and ******* women into roles. The OP is misguided and misinformed. So if you were trying to comment on his lack of knowledge, it would have been helpful to state that.

But thank you for being reasonable and maybe you will comment the questions that you have, which prevent you from seeing this lifestyle for what it actually is, and not what this OP has described.

Hung, I appreciate your understanding through this. I have a lot of respect for what you do and your thoughts on this lifestyle.

Im not going I say I wasn’t always judgmental. I was very judgmental the first time I came on the site. After 2 years, it’s still not my thing but I understand how this lifestyle works

Im a strong advocate for marriage and what it can be. I think it’s so important for both parties to respect and show appreciation for each other. At times I get pissed off with some of the cucks treating themselves as less than when they are the major reason this lifestyle exists.

their ability to love through wives and provide security and safety knowing they aren’t their wife’s first option has got to be difficult….the least they can get is some respect from the person that says they love them

Hung, I appreciate your understanding through this. I have a lot of respect for what you do and your thoughts on this lifestyle.

Im not going I say I wasn’t always judgmental. I was very judgmental the first time I came on the site. After 2 years, it’s still not my thing but I understand how this lifestyle works

Im a strong advocate for marriage and what it can be. I think it’s so important for both parties to respect and show appreciation for each other. At times I get pissed off with some of the cucks treating themselves as less than when they are the major reason this lifestyle exists.

their ability to love through wives and provide security and safety knowing they aren’t their wife’s first option has got to be difficult….the least they can get is some respect from the person that says they love them
thank you for your comments. I do appreciate your respect and that you recognize that men like me on this site are necessary as a contrast to the "fantasy" chatters and sexters

I am a strong advocate for marriage and I try and help couples understand what would be a healthy choice for the marriage long term and what might be a red flag or risky decision. But, hopefully you can take away from this conversation that its not your job or your responsibility to make other people do what you "think" they should do. Everyone has to make their own decisions, whether good or bad. And if people made "zero" mistakes, they wouldnt be human. I dont know if you are married or not, but one of the signs of a healthy and strong marriage and bond between spouses is when a husband or wife can help the other work through a mistake they have made. And forgiveness is a big key.

No one is perfect, I try and be as helpful as I can, but even with that Ive spoken with couples and told them what they were doing would not be something I would advise or consider a good decision, but they make it anyway. And 9 times out of 10, that same couple comes back to me 2 months later and admitting that I was right and they made a mistake. But its usually the same epiphany. They just didnt trust me enough to believe that I had their best interests at heart and they thought they needed to make the decision for themselves and "see what happened."

Most people like to make up their own mind, very few people take advice. Thats why professional counseling and therapy takes years to make any change in someones life. If human beings were hardwired to listen to others, we would not do half the things we actually do in reality.

Just as you probably have done things that you look back on and say "why did I do that?" you learn from life experiences and hopefully you dont repeat the same mistakes. I admire couples that can live by that motto. No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes, but as long as husbands and wives do it together and are there for each other on the back end, any decision they make they should be able to work through the consequences or repercussions if its a bad decision.

for you, just read the posts, take from it what you can, see where you fit in and just accept the fact that you dont fit into all of it. But the places where you decide "thats not for me," allow others that dont agree with you to have the space to live their truth and their lives. Its not your job to tell people why you think its a bad decision. You dont have the experience to know who they are or why it would be bad for them, you just know what is good and bad for you.

Be true to yourself, but allow others the same space.

good luck :)

My wife has one lover who is younger, attractive and good in bed. He's really only into the sex, but she will do anything he wants and even offers to do kinky and dirty things in order to keep his interest. He gets lots of girls his own age, but they aren't wearing sexy lingerie, giving him anal or waiting in the parking lot to give him a blow job on his lunch break.
She also has had a long time bull that is experienced and into the nuances of cucking. He's dominant and likes to make her submit. Both her body and mind when they are together. He makes her do things just to make it clear he's in control. She says she always complies. She seems to really enjoy the submissive aspect of it. Doing things she would never do with me. But he doesnt care what she does when they arent together.
Oh! I can totally relate to this, My wife found a younger BBC lover , She fucked Him regularly for about 10 Years.
He got Her to do things , She would never do for me, but that’s part of what I loved.
She always had regular sex with me, and used to tell me everything She had gotten up too, when we fucked.
She was always a submissive exhibitionist, never minded being seen out with a gang of black guys, and bi sex girls.

Back