Relationship between my wife and her bull

Don't do anything but encourage and support her 100%
When you realized you could not satisfy her like her black lover can, you surrendered her to him as you should.
We have all been there, no turning back she has gone BLACK be happy for her and serve them both. If you can't commit to that be honest with yourself and discuss it with your wife. She can always be your wife but she is now a BLACK MANS WOMAN.
Learn to celebrate that.
Very good answer.

I am only 4 months into the lifestyle. My wife and John (Not his real name) don't really see each other outside the bedroom. But we found John together after sifting through hundreds of profiles. I have only cucked 5 times total. The last two times bareback after getting health checks done.
Anyway, my wife wanted a good looking guy that was clean. I wanted someone with a absolutely HUGE DICK. We found both. John is 11 inches legite. We are private people. My wifes greatest fear is someone finding out. The sexual chemistry is there. The first night we all met in the hotel my wife had a hard time taking John's dick. But now she slides up and down down on it with no problem. There relationship is pretty much just sexual. Although they do get along. But the way he makes her cum is truly amazing. Her pussy and her mouth are hi COMPLETELY when they are together. Watching my wife totally submit to his dick is erotic beyond words. Anyway, here is John's dick.

View attachment 5323785 View attachment 5323786 View attachment 5323787 View attachment 5323789
Big John, Big John, Big Sweet John for wifey.

I am only 4 months into the lifestyle. My wife and John (Not his real name) don't really see each other outside the bedroom. But we found John together after sifting through hundreds of profiles. I have only cucked 5 times total. The last two times bareback after getting health checks done.
Anyway, my wife wanted a good looking guy that was clean. I wanted someone with a absolutely HUGE DICK. We found both. John is 11 inches legite. We are private people. My wifes greatest fear is someone finding out. The sexual chemistry is there. The first night we all met in the hotel my wife had a hard time taking John's dick. But now she slides up and down down on it with no problem. There relationship is pretty much just sexual. Although they do get along. But the way he makes her cum is truly amazing. Her pussy and her mouth are hi COMPLETELY when they are together. Watching my wife totally submit to his dick is erotic beyond words. Anyway, here is John's dick.

View attachment 5323785 View attachment 5323786 View attachment 5323787 View attachment 5323789
She's very hot and doesn't seem to mind letting those big tits show! Would be great to see "John" fucking her!

Anyway, my wife wanted a good looking guy that was clean. I wanted someone with a absolutely HUGE DICK. We found both. John is 11 inches legite. We are private people. My wifes greatest fear is someone finding out. The sexual chemistry is there. The first night we all met in the hotel my wife had a hard time taking John's dick. But now she slides up and down down on it with no problem. There relationship is pretty much just sexual. Although they do get along. But the way he makes her cum is truly amazing. Her pussy and her mouth are hi COMPLETELY when they are together. Watching my wife totally submit to his dick is erotic beyond words.
So her pussy and mouth are HIS COMPLETELY when they are together. How about when they are not together ? Her mouth and pussy is yours for the asking ?

Back