real life humiliation

A big part of it, yes. Both to humiliate him and to show how much sexual response she can have when used by a real man.
Well white men are also certainly real men....in all aspects. But generally...due to a different education and culture they approach us in general, I say general cause there are as always exceptions, with tact and respect...And I’m glad for that in normal life and circumstances. But sometimes, for only sexual reasons, I need a total different approach and treatment.....and that’s indeed more the style of black men.....also in general. My conclusion....it’s good for us, white women, to have both:)

My first time was at a party in college. A "big man on campus" type was there with a blonde beauty who wore his fraternity pin. You could tell he thought he was better than most of the rest of us. When he went for drinks I approached the girl. She did not shy away. When he returned I had my hand on her ass and she was smiling. He used the N word, told me to get lost. I said, "She wants what I've got", put her hand on my bulge. I a few minutes she was kneeling and sucking and he was red in the face with a dark wet spot growing on his pants. When she finished and swallowed, I zipped up and she left with me.
I love that, more white boys need to be treated like that by real men, Black Men.

Last year in Italy in beach bar i saw realy rough thing. There was 3 white couple, about early 20s. Group of 6 big black men start to chat with girls, and boys try to smile but they look so frightened. Girls were in tie bikini and in one moment they untie all girls. One big black men separete boys from girls and calming them, that its just a joke etc. Boys could do nothing just look how theirs girls try to hide herself and tie bikinis when blacks just laugh on them.
Where are u from ?

Last year in Italy in beach bar i saw realy rough thing. There was 3 white couple, about early 20s. Group of 6 big black men start to chat with girls, and boys try to smile but they look so frightened. Girls were in tie bikini and in one moment they untie all girls. One big black men separete boys from girls and calming them, that its just a joke etc. Boys could do nothing just look how theirs girls try to hide herself and tie bikinis when blacks just laugh on them.
Had a very similar experiences with my wife and sisters tops pulled down on holidays

Back