Are people real into BNWO?

I hope i dont sound stupid but i want to know why people are into the BNWO.
Is it more a sex thing or something like a real serious sex ideology?
I am just confused what is just fantasy and what is meant to be real.
Are there real woman and black men into this?
If so why?
I am just curious to know that.

Sorry for my bad Englisch.
No. Its bullshit

Just like the answers to your question, it is a mix. There are a number of people who just play with the fantasy and there are a number of people who take it seriously. One thing I like to point out is the growing popularity of interracial cuckolding and the increasing number of white men locked in chastity. Regardless of how many of these people who now practice these are “into” bnwo play, the fact is they are all in some way making it a reality.
And there is no question about it those two things are rapidly growing in popularity.
Personally, I am a supporter and love seeing the increasing popularity of interracial cuckolding and I am especially thrilled to see so many white men embracing chastity.
The world bred whiter genetics into the gene pool. Now natural selection is trending black. This is as real as the push was to breed for fairer/wyt skin.

Just like the answers to your question, it is a mix. There are a number of people who just play with the fantasy and there are a number of people who take it seriously. One thing I like to point out is the growing popularity of interracial cuckolding and the increasing number of white men locked in chastity. Regardless of how many of these people who now practice these are “into” bnwo play, the fact is they are all in some way making it a reality.
And there is no question about it those two things are rapidly growing in popularity.
Personally, I am a supporter and love seeing the increasing popularity of interracial cuckolding and I am especially thrilled to see so many white men embracing chastity.
Its not that common

Back